NOAA Declares Buffalo Bills as First StormReady® Supporter Team in NFL

Lv-Bills

we still suck at actually playing football!

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:wallbash:

I am so proud of the Bills now. This restores my failth in them as a fan.

I am sure this will help on the field performance so much. What games would we have won this past season had they qualified sooner? They might have avoided the blackout game and hurricane game had they taken care of this before the season started.

Maybe this confirms that we should trade Jason Peters after all and for goodness sake please do everything possible to retain JP Losman.

Off season sucks. The only thing worse might be pre-season.

I am sure this will help on the field performance so much. What games would we have won this past season had they qualified sooner? They might have avoided the blackout game and hurricane game had they taken care of this before the season started.

Maybe this confirms that we should trade Jason Peters after all and for goodness sake please do everything possible to retain JP Losman.

I just realized that I really do sound bitter ... I'm not really ... but then again Chris Brown considers this issue newsworthy? Guess when you become the joke of the NFL you have to find something positive to write about. Maybe tomorrow it will be water conserving toilets being installed at one Bills drive.

Trade Peters? Depends what we get in return, but yeah, probably we should. I know your biggest objection is who will replace him - we'll just have to suck it up and settle for someone who didn't lead the league in sacks allowed, and probably get some decent players/picks in return.

Retain Losman? He's not going to stay whether the Bills want him to or not, but Edwards isn't looking much better.

The best fix for our QB situation right now is...

Mike Leach

Trade Peters? Depends what we get in return, but yeah, probably we should. I know your biggest objection is who will replace him - we'll just have to suck it up and settle for someone who didn't lead the league in sacks allowed, and probably get some decent players/picks in return.

Retain Losman? He's not going to stay whether the Bills want him to or not, but Edwards isn't looking much better.

The best fix for our QB situation right now is...

Mike Leach

You almost always cause me to laugh ... great response

No surprise there. It makes sense that Ralph would want to prepare for bad weather since old people spend a lot of time watching The Weather Channel®

That's the problem with Ralph & this whole clusterphuk of an organization - Chris Brown and the Bills thinking this a such a big deal that they issue a news release and actually write a column about it???!!!!

Hey, you freakin' idiots at OBD - you want to know the weather? Why don't you just take a page from...

No surprise there. It makes sense that Ralph would want to prepare for bad weather since old people spend a lot of time watching The Weather Channel®

Too bad the fuggers weren't watching The Weather Channel for the Monday night game! It took us 5 hours to make a 2 hour drive home. Not a snowplow or sander in sight! :wallbash:

Too bad the fuggers weren't watching The Weather Channel for the Monday night game! It took us 5 hours to make a 2 hour drive home. Not a snowplow or sander in sight! :wallbash:

I DONT !@#$ING CARE ABOUT BEING WEATHER CERTIFIED!!!! THE PEOPLE OF BUFFALO KNOW MORE ABOUT SAFETY IN BAD WEATHER THAN ANY OF YOU FRIGGING NOAA PROPLE BY JUST LOOKING OUT THE FRIGGIN WINDOW!!!!

TO THE BILLS STAFF.... STOP !@#$ING WAISTING TIME DOING STUPID sh-- AND STAR FIGURING OUT HOW TO GET US A DEFENSIVE END, TIGHT END AND O LINE THAT CAN BLOCK!

THANK YOU!

WE THE PEOPLE OF BUFFALO

I DONT !@#$ING CARE ABOUT BEING WEATHER CERTIFIED!!!! THE PEOPLE OF BUFFALO KNOW MORE ABOUT SAFETY IN BAD WEATHER THAN ANY OF YOU FRIGGING NOAA PROPLE BY JUST LOOKING OUT THE FRIGGIN WINDOW!!!!

TO THE BILLS STAFF.... STOP !@#$ING WAISTING TIME DOING STUPID sh-- AND STAR FIGURING OUT HOW TO GET US A DEFENSIVE END, TIGHT END AND O LINE THAT CAN BLOCK!

THANK YOU!

WE THE PEOPLE OF BUFFALO

Aren't you in Atlanta?