100,000 Iraqi Deaths??

So now that it's "crap" the thread is restored? When I started the thread I stated I didn't believe it and was asking if anyone else had seen the "report". I go by the official body count on the web which, I believe, is somewhere between 10k-15k. Which still isn't good.

This was cited in my Seattle paper Friday or Saturday - so I will look for a retraction or clarification today if it is indeed "crap"

Nice, stupid censorship, Moderator. If it IS true, deleting the thread wouldn't have made it go away.

So now that it's "crap" the thread is restored? When I started the thread I stated I didn't believe it and was asking if anyone else had seen the "report".  I go by the official body count on the web which, I believe, is somewhere between 10k-15k.  Which still isn't good.

This was cited in my Seattle paper Friday or Saturday - so I will look for a retraction or clarification today if it is indeed "crap"

Nice, stupid censorship, Moderator.  If it IS true, deleting the thread wouldn't have made it go away.

92702[/snapback]

Relax. The topic was originally posted here, and although you didn't address the topic specifically, you posted to that thread. When you started new thread on the same topic saying you just heard of it, the remainder of the thread was used just being used to poke fun at you. The topic was actually still under discussion on the original thread. Danged if you didn't just go and do the same thing again. They're not all out to get you. Well, a lot of them are, but what the heck.

Relax. The topic was originally posted here, and although you didn't address the topic specifically, you posted to that thread. When you started new thread on the same topic saying you just heard of it, the remainder of the thread was used just being used to poke fun at you. The topic was actually still under discussion on the original thread. Danged if you didn't just go and do the same thing again. They're not all out to get you. Well, a lot of them are, but what the heck.

92713[/snapback]

I asked BJH for clarification and didn't get it. The article originally posted is from a source I wouldn't promote as credible and I didn't recognize it as the same one.

Typical that there are at least three threads here on the OBL tape without comment or manipulation from management.

But thanks for the clarification. And I don't worry about their attacks - there are only a handful of people here for whose good opinion I care. The rest bear out by their attacks that their arguments hold no water. If they did, they wouldn't feel they needed to attack.

So now that it's "crap" the thread is restored? When I started the thread I stated I didn't believe it and was asking if anyone else had seen the "report".  I go by the official body count on the web which, I believe, is somewhere between 10k-15k.  Which still isn't good.

Nice, stupid censorship, Moderator.  If it IS true, deleting the thread wouldn't have made it go away.

92702[/snapback]

Yup. It is all a massive conspiracy against YOU. You REALLY need to get over yourself.

I did not delete the thread, but it was deleted due to the fact that all you did was repeat something that was previously posted (funny, you did not realize this even though you responded in that thread. I guess it would be too much to ask for you to actually READ the thread before posting your crap, instead of just throwing in the crap wherever you want.).

Yup, we moderators are trying to suppress information. Stop frothing at the mouth, and actually THINK before you post.