Groundhog Day

Lv-Bills

I haven't read a realfootball365 article in about 2 or 3 months and I swear, unofficially, it's helped me live a much calmer and less sarcastic life. However, I must admit, I do read the little preview paragraph on the front page of TBD (which I do for every article) and then decide what to read or not to read. I do, almost always read the 365 preview paragraph, so that I can chuckle, and then move on to the other "credible" newsworthy articles.

From past experience, I must say it seems this is the time of year that the high school interns at 365 have to pump out a 150 word arcticle daily or not receive their $5 for their column.

I mean seriously, why are they on the front page of TBD. I know we'll never get an answer to this, but my god.

I mean, here are the articles and their translations from this week so far (albeit, no quotes or sources from anyone):

WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS, DEFENSE FAILS LESS - I'm guessing the translation to this blog/article is saying the the mediocre defense was a little less miserable than coaching or offense. I don't know.

BILLS GAINED ALOT, WITHOUT GAINING MUCH - Maybe another blog / opinion about the Bills ground game having some nice numbers but never really taking over a game, or not ever given the chance to take one over. Hell, I don't know, didn't read it.

HARRISON WOULD BE PERFECT AS SECOND - BEST WIDEOUT FOR BILLS - Where wouldn't Harrison be perfect if he wasn't considered the #1? Arizona and Dallas, maybe? Although, Boldin will be gone this year, and Dallas might actually be better with Jones as a #1 and Harrison as a #2, while T.O. sits on waivers. Who knows.

But I mean, ask yourself this.......are you a more informed reader by having access to 365 or do they simply make your website look worse by crediting them as a news source on your front page?

Come on, someone fess up, who's kid works for realfootball 365? Its gotta be someone's. And I know, I know, don't read it blah blah blah.......or, why do people feel like picking on 365 constantly? Well, because they are worth being picked on. If everyone can't stand WGR or Sully, well then geez, what should be left.......a web of RF365? SHEESH!

:beer:

Amen Bro. I lamented this when 365 was being fed to us a couple years back. I haven't read one of his articles in 2 years. I read more coherent posts on the "wall". Albeit it's only about 2 percent of the posts. If this Conner Byrne dude aspires to be a big time sports journalist afteer he gets out of high school, he first better learn not to be so frickin lazy and stupid. Always stating the obvious. He doesn't do his research and doesn't seem to have any common football sense. I'll take it a step further on the Harrison title. First... Harrison is ancient, and two, there's not a dime's difference between Harrison and Evans, except Evans is a bit bigger. They are both deep threats and Harrison does not go over the middle, he lives on the edges. Any football guy with minimal football knowledge should know that it's not a good pairing. Not to mention that Edwards doesn't have the gun to go deep. The Bills would be better served having a possession receiver that can consistently get open on a 1 - 8 yard pattern so noodle arm Edwards can get him the ball.