Drew Willey

Throw up.

Did you watch him in the bowl game? He was awful!

Good call. everyone knows bowl game performance is directly linked to success in the NFL. Just like how its wise to make assumptions on a player from watching a single game.

Good call. everyone knows bowl game performance is directly linked to success in the NFL. Just like how its wise to make assumptions on a player from watching a single game.

You don't think the one real defense he played against all year - the defense most like an NFL defense he faced during his entire tenure at UB - completely shut him down?

Yes, this is relevant. And if I was an NFL scout I would surely use it against him.

Willy does not have a gun but he's very smart and distributed the ball sometimes to 8, 9 or 10 different receivers during games. He's like Chad Pennington v2.0 but did not have quite the weapons that Chad did in college. He will probably get drafted very late or be an UDFA. I could see him sticking w/ someone.

they may bring him in as a free agent... like they did drew haddad a few years ago... he turned out to be a pretty good player for a while

They would do well to take a UDFA shot at ex-UC QB Ben Mauck. He's a maniac who sued the NCAA and lost in a bid for a 6th year (long story).

No illusions about him being an NFL QB - but has potential as an ST player. The kid is fearless and relentless.

Nor I. Speaking the obvious, he will be in the Bill's UDFA camp.

I watched all of his games and he is going to play in the NFL. Maybe for many years. I don't know if he will be a number 1 qb ever but he will be a back up or third alternative. Someday he will get a shot at the number one job and who knows?