Let's go back to our 90's uniforms.

Justice

Old idea, but this still needs to be said over and over and over again. It's not that I hate our current jerseys. I actually like them. I own a Posluzney, Stroud and my own name home colored jersey a Lynch roadie and I also own a throwback Edwards. I think they look better than the old owes with some jeans on as well.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think the jerseys the Bills wear actually have an effect on our game play, but I do feel like this team simply doesn't feel like the Bills I have always known and love in those new uniforms. I never did get used to the new look.

If the Bills ever do go back to those old uni's, I wouldn't be able to contain myself when they run out on the field wearing the old school ones for the first time, again.

The only way the Bills ever go back to those old jerseys, we as Bills fans, will have to let TPTB know just how much that old look means to us. How this will happen, I have no idea, but it wouldn't hurt to flood the Bills with a few thousand E-mails regarding the matter.

I'd like to see the current throwbacks as permanent...change the helmet to the one they wore around 77-79, white with the current logo and the blue facemask.

Road uniforms would be the white throwback jerseys and go with blue pants. I'd like to see that combo. Then, never change it ever again.

:wallbash:

I doubt they'd go with the current throwbacks, but I agree they need to do something. The blue jerseys are ok, but the white ones are flat-out putrid.

A permanent uniform change is a big deal and not likely to happen.

One simple thing i wish they would do is start wearing the blue jersey/white pants combo at home like they were intended to be worn. Ditch the blue/blue scheme. To be honest, when i see them i think of LOSING and mediocrity. I know why they started wearing the blue/blue a few games into the new uni era. It was all the rage and they won a couple games in them so all the players became superstitious or something. Well, now all they do is lose at home in them.

Go back to the white pants at home fellas. It's a much sharper look and more traditional. Get rid of the track suits.

A permanent uniform change is a big deal and not likely to happen.

One simple thing i wish they would do is start wearing the blue jersey/white pants combo at home like they were intended to be worn. Ditch the blue/blue scheme. To be honest, when i see them i think of LOSING and mediocrity. I know why they started wearing the blue/blue a few games into the new uni era. It was all the rage and they won a couple games in them so all the players became superstitious or something. Well, now all they do is lose at home in them.

Go back to the white pants at home fellas. It's a much sharper look and more traditional. Get rid of the track suits.

^^ 100% agree. If not the 60's current throw backs, then get back to the white pants, blue jersey look at home, but NEVER the white jersey, Blue pants combo ever again. That combo is horrid, and not to mention from an era of the poorest Bills seasons ever.

With the 50 year anniversary coming up, if they don't do it now, they never will. Everyone over there is just so stupid and out of touch that it does not shock me at all.

let's see - current uniforms - almost everyone hates them

ummmm- throwbacks - almost everyone loves them

let's go with the current ones...Idiots!!! All of them at the top

Lets not.....the old uniforms from the 90's would look stupid with the uni's out now for teams. Back in the day they were nice, cause they kinda went with the same style as other teams.

And NO uniforms dont haunt your records either, lack of coaching, lack of talent, lack of heart and the desire to win from the players and owner does....

If anything keep the throws along with the helmets, just find another style for the away jersey.

My feeling on the current unis are well-known and have been in my sig since I registered on this site. They are putrid and I refuse to buy them. I happily buy the throwback.

Get rid of the current ones for either the 90s unis or the throwback, but these arena league specials are awful.

I know it is a small thing but in my mind, it is a big thing. These are loser uniforms from a loser GM. nothing good has come from these uniforms and on top of that, they're ugly as sin. Just like the Sabres slug jerseys, I have not purchase one of these clown outfits (Andre Reed throwback).

If I was the GM, I would announce the signing of Julius Peppers and had him his new 90s style Bills jersey. That would get teh fans back.

And side note. Do you realize that TD still lives in the Buffalo area? I'm glad he likes it here but if I pretty much destroyed a football team that has taken almost 7 years to recover from, I'd probably move.