Jerry Rice

HopsGuy

Since this is 'historical Bills info', I'll put it on Off the Wall.

On today's Adam Carolla Show, Jerry Rice was one of the guests and a caller asked who put the hardest hit on him. He said "Oh man, the hardest hit? I don't remember that one 'cause I got knocked out cold and I was droolin' and all that. And they take ya over to the sidelines and ask you what you had for breakfast and all that stuff." He said it was against Buffalo. Adam said, "You don't wanna say who it was?" And Rice answered, "I didn't see the guy!"

The ACS podcasts can be downloaded here. The file with this story is 1525159 and the remarks are at the 7:40 mark.

Any guesses as to who laid him out? I'm thinking the '94 no punt game and Kurt Schulz.

Since this is 'historical Bills info', I'll put it on Off the Wall.

On today's Adam Carolla Show, Jerry Rice was one of the guests and a caller asked who put the hardest hit on him. He said "Oh man, the hardest hit? I don't remember that one 'cause I got knocked out cold and I was droolin' and all that. And they take ya over to the sidelines and ask you what you had for breakfast and all that stuff." He said it was against Buffalo. Adam said, "You don't wanna say who it was?" And Rice answered, "I didn't see the guy!"

The ACS podcasts can be downloaded here. The file with this story is 1525159 and the remarks are at the 7:40 mark.

Any guesses as to who laid him out? I'm thinking the '94 no punt game and Kurt Schulz.

It was the no punt game, but I don't remember who did it.