I had no idea it was this bad!!!

Sorry if this was already posted. I dont know if this is accurate but reflecting on the year I guess it could be possible. I hope Jason Peters can turn it around cause we need him!!!!!

11) Buffalo Bills- OT Jason Smith Jason Peters gave up more sacks than any starting tackle in the NFL in 2008.

http://www.kornheiserscartel.com/2009/01/10102.html

Sorry if this was already posted. I dont know if this is accurate but reflecting on the year I guess it could be possible. I hope Jason Peters can turn it around cause we need him!!!!!

11) Buffalo Bills- OT Jason Smith Jason Peters gave up more sacks than any starting tackle in the NFL in 2008.

Thank you for the information.

I was hoping for a week off from Jason Peters posts. I'm sure the "trade him" or perhaps the more brilliant "cut him" crowds will get busy again. BTW this stat was posted in one of the many "get rid of him threads" before.

Unfortunately for all of us it is going to be a long off season. To your other point hopefully Jason uses the time to get his deal done, he attends OTA's and in Dickie's words " he works hard and is a good teammate."

Thank you for the information.

I was hoping for a week off from Jason Peters posts. I'm sure the "trade him" or perhaps the more brilliant "cut him" crowds will get busy again. BTW this stat was posted in one of the many "get rid of him threads" before.

Unfortunately for all of us it is going to be a long off season. To your other point hopefully Jason uses the time to get his deal done, he attends OTA's and in Dickie's words " he works hard and is a good teammate."

Welllllllll

I am glad to hear he's good in practice.

Rob Johnson was good there too I hear

He's actually one of the bright spots on the team when he's healthy and in shape. I hope that we can negotiate a new contract with him and he can attend all offseason workouts.

For anyone who was watching, he did actually look good this year as the season progressed. He had some breakdowns (just like the other 31 LT's in the league), but is still better than any LT coming out of college.

Hard to believe when his starting QB is a guy with such poise and that 6th sense that so few have.

Hard to believe when his starting QB is a guy with such poise and that 6th sense that so few have.

That 6th sense went away when he got his ass knocked out in the Arizona game. Kinda like that movie where that kid has some special thing with his arm so he can pitch for the Cubs but then he hurts his arm and it just goes away. The Rookie I think it was called?

That 6th sense went away when he got his ass knocked out in the Arizona game. Kinda like that movie where that kid has some special thing with his arm so he can pitch for the Cubs but then he hurts his arm and it just goes away. The Rookie I think it was called?

yeah he definitely got dumber after the concussion...but seemed to rally the last couple games--After he had more rest.

I still don't understand how the guy made the Pro Bowl and everyone knows this stat. WORST IN THE LEAGUE, but on his way to Hawaii? And I'm supposed to believe that this game is really full of "the best" players in the NFL? :wallbash:

I still don't understand how the guy made the Pro Bowl and everyone knows this stat. WORST IN THE LEAGUE, but on his way to Hawaii? And I'm supposed to believe that this game is really full of "the best" players in the NFL? :wallbash:

Except perhaps for skill positions the probowl tends to be once you are in you stay in.