Keyshawn Calls Big Ben "A Bit of a Drama Queen"

H2o

Keyshawn never ceases to amaze me with his double standards when talking about people. He was the epittamy of a "drama queen" if there ever was any to come through the NFL. He was the original "T.O." before T.O. even began to act the way he does now. Keyshawn wrote a book named "Just Give Me The Damn Ball!" for pete's sake. Now he's doing interviews with people like T.O. and Chad Johnson talking about how "disruptive" their behavior and attitudes are. Keyshawn was the first guy to get booted off of a team for his overall attitude that I can remember, when it happened to him in Tampa. Now he has the nerve to call some one else a drama queen? Whatever. This guy is a real turd and next time he opens his mouth they should hand him a roll of toilet paper to wipe when he's finished.

Ed Werder was giving an update about Ben's playing status following the concussion he suffered the final week of the season. It was a pretty nasty hit, sorta reminded me of the Trent Green hit a couple years back.

The espn application includes the following:

Did you at any time play for the Dallas Cowboys?

[ ] Yes

[ ] No

Although I was shocked to see Ed Werder leave Dallas to report on the PIT/SD game. How could ESPN have him leave when there is so much reporting to do on the life and times of the below-average CB, Pacman Jones?

Short list(Along with Keyshawn) of Espn/NFL Network Analysts that should never express opinion or offer insight on NFL games due to their lack of any knowledege of the game. And secondly, their complete lack of intelligence or ability to conceive rational thought, and thirdly their ability to speak in a clear and concise manner:

1. Shannon Sharpe - come on now!! I need to turn on the subtitles on my TV just to get an idea of what he is saying

2. Emmitt Smith - This guy is so stupid it actually makes me think my Buff State degree is gooder than his.

3. Michael Irvin - Total Douche, coke head asswhipe who has 0 clue where he is going when he opens his mouth, and his HOF speech is an insult to anyone and everyone with integrity everwhere. What a joke, give me a break, I saw it as the media "look at me" !@#$ that he is.

4. Ron Jaworski - Come on now, all he does is follow popular trends on his analysis.

5. Warren Sapp - Really? Watching him fumble through a broadcast is harder to watch than the WNBA... drunk even...

Short list of Espn/NFL Network Analysts that should never express opinion or offer insight on NFL games due to their lack of any knowledege of the game. And secondly, their complete lack of intelligence or ability to conceive rational thought, and thirdly their ability to speak in a clear and concise manner:

1. Shannon Sharpe - come on now!! I need to turn on the subtitles on my TV just to get an idea of what he is saying

2. Emmitt Smith - This guy is so stupid it actually makes me think my Buff State degree is gooder than his.

3. Michael Irvin - Total Douche, coke head asswhipe who has 0 clue where he is going when he opens his mouth, and his HOF speech is an insult to anyone and everyone with integrity everwhere. What a joke, give me a break, I saw it as the media "look at me" !@#$ that he is.

4. Ron Jaworski - Come on now, all he does is follow popular trends on his analysis.

5. Warren Sapp - Really? Watching him fumble through a broadcast is harder to watch than the WNBA... drunk even...

I like jaws - otherwise agree with your post. Oh wait ..... your Buff state degree is worser, maybe less gooder, than his from Gator U.