Manning minus the end of 2007 seson

Tcali

No, I mean Big Game Chump Peyton.

:rolleyes:

He has been on the winning end of far more wins, than he has losses, in "Big Games". Of course, you probably don't quite get what a "Big Game" really is.

He has been on the winning end of far more wins, than he has losses, in "Big Games". Of course, you probably don't quite get what a "Big Game" really is.
Colts are 7-8 with him as starter in the playoffs. You probably should drain the grease from between your ears. :rolleyes:

Colts are 7-8 with him as starter in the playoffs. You probably should drain the grease from between your ears. :rolleyes:

No games during the season count as Big Games? How the fuc# does a team get to the playoffs without winning some "Big Games".

See, I was right...you don't get it.

No games during the season count as Big Games? How the fuc# does a team get to the playoffs without winning some "Big Games".

See, I was right...you don't get it.

Actually, you don't get it- if you subtract all the big games he has won, then look at the big games he has won, there aren't any....get it? :rolleyes:

Do you realize what that record means? The Colts usually get the #1 or #2 seed. Having a .500 record when you pretty much always get one of those seeds means you're consistently playing in the AFC Championship game - and occasionally in the Super Bowl. I'll take a QB like that any day.

That team wins because of Manning - period. I think you'd be wiser to trash somebody else.

Do you realize what that record means? The Colts usually get the #1 or #2 seed. Having a .500 record when you pretty much always get one of those seeds means you're consistently playing in the AFC Championship game - and occasionally in the Super Bowl. I'll take a QB like that any day.

That team wins because of Manning - period. I think you'd be wiser to trash somebody else.

Apparently, it is possible to make the playoffs, year after year, yet win no Big Games during the season. Stunning stupidity!