Hmmmm..4th and 2 Philly on Giants 37

Tcali

leading 20-11..........less than 10 minutes left......I would have been very tempted to go for it. The punt gained them 26 yds. A first would have eaten tons more clock and almost guaranteed more points. Close call but I lean toward going for it.

Everyone except Dick Jauron please feel free to comment.

leading 20-11..........12 minutes left......I would have been very tempted to go for it. The punt gained them 26 yds. A first would have eaten tons more clock and almost guaranteed more points. Close call but I lean toward going for it.

Giants have barely done anything on O all day...I think the safe call was the right one in that situation.

leading 20-11..........less than 10 minutes left......I would have been very tempted to go for it. The punt gained them 26 yds. A first would have eaten tons more clock and almost guaranteed more points. Close call but I lean toward going for it.

Most teams play it safe in that situation. Since the Giants haven't been able to move the ball, putting them in a longer field ain't necessarily a bad play.

Giants have barely done anything on O all day...I think the safe call was the right one in that situation.

Absolutely correct. And as it turned out it took the Giants about 3 minutes to get that 26 yards back before failing again on 4th down.

This game's over.

Absolutely correct. And as it turned out it took the Giants about 3 minutes to get that 26 yards back before failing again on 4th down.

This game's over.

NOW it's over thanks to that pretty pass from McNabb to DeSean Jackson. And kudos to Reid for staying aggressive.

I agree. Even worse was throwing on 3rd&goal from the 2 with 4 minutes left. Run the ball and you kill 15% of the remaining clock or make the Giants use their last time out.

I agree. Even worse was throwing on 3rd&goal from the 2 with 4 minutes left. Run the ball and you kill 15% of the remaining clock or make the Giants use their last time out.

yeah didnt like the throw from the 2 on 3rd