Just made a batch of Wings....

The Poojer

wanted to try a batch using Sriracha (Rooster) Sauce. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, go get some, if you like hot sauces with a lot of heat and a ton of flavor(garlicy) this stuff rules, you can find it anywhere, from Wal-Mart to Kroger etc...I put it on everything, burgers, tots, eggs.....the wings are basting in the sauce in the oven right now....can't wait to try them

Rooster Sauce

u must have a high threshold as I find it incredibly hot. and normally i have a very high threshold

They have that crap on the tables of a lot of chinese places around here. I really don't like the taste and don't find it hot in the least.

u must have a high threshold as I find it incredibly hot. and normally i have a very high threshold

In Richmond, do they have a Foster's Grill? Guess they're kind of a new chain, but we have one here in Fairfax and the wings are the best I've had outside of WNY...worth the trip if you've got one handy.

I've mentioned this before, but the method that Alton Brown used on "Good Eats" has worked very well for me. I use Frank's just to stay true to the original recipe, but I'd consider other sauces.

Here are the YouTube links:

The Wing and I, Part I

The Wing and I, Part II

For me, it's a two day project because I have the steamed wings sit in the fridge overnight. I use the drippings for gravy/stock. :(

wanted to try a batch using Sriracha (Rooster) Sauce. If you haven't tried this stuff yet, go get some, if you like hot sauces with a lot of heat and a ton of flavor(garlicy) this stuff rules, you can find it anywhere, from Wal-Mart to Kroger etc...I put it on everything, burgers, tots, eggs.....the wings are basting in the sauce in the oven right now....can't wait to try them

Rooster Sauce

:(

I'm calling CPS right now!!

Rooster Sauce

You are baking your wings?! No self resepcting man bakes chicken wings.

You are baking your wings?! No self resepcting man bakes chicken wings.

Not everyone owns a fryer. :rolleyes: Why don't you go fry a frozen turkey.

um, excuse me...who the F*** called me self respecting????? I need names, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ummmm....there is....ummmm....what about...oh, I remember it was, wait no it wasn't him....I heard a cat meow once and it kinda sounded like you respected yourself or maybe it he was saying Peter Pan Guy is Poojers favorite fantasy. I don't know. I can't think of one. :rolleyes: