Is John Fox on acid?

Simon

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delhomme isn't helping the cause.

No he isn't.

But I can't understand why the Panthers staff has chosen to repeatedly put him in exposed situations while virtually ignoring what was the most effective ground attack in the NFL over the last half of the season.

While on the other side of the ball they're just standing around passively in a bunch of soft zones, making no effort to attack a squeamish Warner or disrupt the timing of the only legitimate WR the Cards can put on the field.

It's like watching the Bills. :lol:

This is one of the most senseless, incoherent gameplans I have ever seen. :lol:

In his defense. Delhomme won a ton of big games for them throwing the ball . . . but the Cardinals are nothing to write home about against the run, although, they are better than Carolina. The Cardinals strength on defense is the athletes they have in the secondary.

I do think the gameplan makes no sense. And it's the dumbest gameplan I've seen in awhile. I hope it doesn't cost him his job. They did mention that on NFL Network.

This is the problem with front offices and fans around the NFL. You all want to change successful coaches the second they mess something up. John Fox went to Carolina, re-built the team, and took them to the Super Bowl. Then he re-built the team again, and took them to the playoffs with a 1st round bye and home field advantage. He loses one game, or calls a bad game, and now he's a bad coach and he's "on acid."

Maybe he should be fired like Mangini or Shanahan.

Unbelievable.

This is one of the most senseless, incoherent gameplans I have ever seen. :unsure:

I thought the same thing but in the end it wouldnt have mattered, their defense couldnt stop the cards and Delhomme couldnt do anything

This is the problem with front offices and fans around the NFL. You all want to change successful coaches the second they mess something up. John Fox went to Carolina, re-built the team, and took them to the Super Bowl. Then he re-built the team again, and took them to the playoffs with a 1st round bye and home field advantage. He loses one game, or calls a bad game, and now he's a bad coach and he's "on acid."

Maybe he should be fired like Mangini or Shanahan.

Unbelievable.

well ralph would fire him and claim he quit

and ralphs a hall of famer