What did the Bills accomplish this season??

SKOOBY

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone said of Terry Bradshaw back in the day, just before one of the SuperBowls the Steelers WON that Terry couldn't spell CAT if you spotted him the C & the T.

In Cannonball run, his stuttering was classic. I don't think Terry talked about the NFL hall of fame before accomplishing nothing, how embarassing for JP and the Bills.

Remember, we moved up in the draft to get JP as well. I'll give TD all the credit there.

In Cannonball run, his stuttering was classic. I don't think Terry talked about the NFL hall of fame before accomplishing nothing, how embarassing for JP and the Bills.

Remember, we moved up in the draft to get JP as well. I'll give TD all the credit there.

I NEVER like moving up in a draft. JP, TD, it's all water under the bridge, the problem is it feels like we're in a canoe with one paddle trying to go against the current.

I NEVER like moving up in a draft. JP, TD, it's all water under the bridge, the problem is it feels like we're in a canoe with one paddle trying to go against the current.

I think the team is screwed until we get a new owner that hasn't gotten a discount on coffee since the 60's.

Dave Moore former TE for the Bucs & Bills & Ian Beckels former OT for the Bucs & Eagles have both said it is VERY DIFFICULT going from one coach to another. This was in a discussion on Ians show on WDAE in Tampa. They both said one coach will teach you to do something a certain way & the next coach will tell you to do it COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. I beleive THAT is one of the things that hampered JP's development. Ian Beckles played as a Buc when Wyche was the coach & he thought Sam was a BAD coach.

Every team with a new coaching staff should struggle under the Beckles doctrine. Tell that to the Dolphins, Falcons & Ravens. Having multiple coaches must really hurt because under that moronic theory, rookies should all struggle with the change from college to the pros. So, imagine how tough things are for Joe Flacco-he went to 2 different colleges & then had to play for yet another staff with the Ravens-he's ruined for life :wallbash: . The fact that Beckles thinks Wyche was such a bad coach & was never tutored by Wyche to play QB, Wyche's area of expertise, means squat.