Divisional Playoffs

KD in CA

No better way to spend a snowstorm than lighting a fire and watching the playoffs. Well....other than the Bills being in the playoffs of course...

Man, wouldn't it be great if the Bills could play defense like the Ravens or Titans?

The Bills aren't a tough team plain and simple.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The defense has played better and the rushing game is a lot better than last year. That has nothing to do with Flacco. Harbaugh maybe.

No denying they do it mostly with defense.

But Flacco has no interceptions, no sacks in the playoffs. Give him some credit. He made some big throws. Harbaugh also has something to do with it. How about that challenge? Great challenge.

But my point was, continuity is overrated.

No denying they do it with mostly defense.

But Flacco has no interceptions, no sacks in the playoffs. Give him some credit. He made some big throws. Harbaugh also has something to do with it. How about that challenge? Great challenge.

But my point was, continuity is overrated.

I agree that Flacco hasn't made any killer mistakes. But with his defense playing the way it has, he hasn't had to take any chances.

As for continuity, I'd rather have it than not. But not in the Bills' case, i.e. keeping Jauron for a 4th year with his track record.

The Bills aren't a tough team plain and simple.

Nope. Watching how hard those teams played and how many guys played their hearts out, it makes me realize that the Bills are a long way from being a contender.

Nice to see the refs sh--ing the bed yet again on the delay of game no-call, but the Titans lost on the red zone turnovers.

btw...I also thought Flacco stepped out in the back of the end zone.

They showed the replay on the postgame show and he clearly stayed in bounds.

Terribly gut-wrencher for the Titans (but how can you feel bad for them?). Nice job by Fisher of leaving time outs on the board.

Titan fans must feel like crap after the regular season their team had. It was super bowl or bust for them.

They showed the replay on the postgame show and he clearly stayed in bounds.

Terribly gut-wrencher for the Titans (but how can you feel bad for them?). Nice job by Fisher of leaving time outs on the board.

Bad decision throwing a 5 yard pass over the middle with 45 seconds left and 40 yards to cover. By the time they got the next snap and Collins threw INC they had burned half the remaining time. With 23 second left you've got about 4 snaps -- friggin stupid and you see it happen all the time.

Bad decision throwing a 5 yard pass over the middle with 45 seconds left and 40 yards to cover. By the time they got the next snap and Collins threw INC they had burned half the remaining time. With 23 second left you've got about 4 snaps -- friggin stupid and you see it happen all the time.

Yeah, they should've called time out on defense after the 1st down run before the FG too.

I mean it's great that they "proved the world wrong" after winning an undeserved home game in which they were a 1 pt underdog last week; but I don't like any team's chances when they pour gatorade on their coach after a wildcard game.

:lol:

True that.

Silly me, I thought the Cardinals were going to respond with 7 points after that Fitzgerald catch, but then Kurt Warner takes a sack and puts them in 3rd and long.

I mean it's great that they "proved the world wrong" after winning an undeserved home game in which they were a 1 pt underdog last week; but I don't like any team's chances when they pour gatorade on their coach after a wildcard game.

How is it an undeserved home game? They won their division didn't they?

Ergo they deserve a home game. Now if you want to talk about undeserved home games, how about USC at the Rose Bowl and Florida at the BCS Bowl in Miami