Divisional Playoffs

KD in CA

No better way to spend a snowstorm than lighting a fire and watching the playoffs. Well....other than the Bills being in the playoffs of course...

Man, wouldn't it be great if the Bills could play defense like the Ravens or Titans?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No better way to spend a snowstorm than lighting a fire and watching the playoffs. Well....other than the Bills being in the playoffs of course...

Man, wouldn't it be great if the Bills could play defense like the Ravens or Titans?

I honestly can't remember the last time the Bills played with even a fraction of the intensity that either of these teams is displaying.

I honestly can't remember the last time the Bills played with even a fraction of the intensity that either of these teams is displaying.

:lol: Thank you, you couldn't be more right. Thing is they don't just play that way. They handle the off season with intensity. Training camp is intense. Practice during the season is intense. Surprisingly...games are played with intensity.

Baltimore is getting outplayed but they are dodging so many bullets you figure they will pull the upset in the end.

Two long passes, combined with a Tenn missed FG and 2 turnovers, and Baltimore is about to take the lead.

I picked the Titans to win and now I'm wondering if they're overrated or just suffering from bad luck today.

How about all of these injuries?

Brutal game in the trenches..

Titans look like a different team without Johnson. That being said, despite the turnovers and bad field position throughout the game, they're only down 3 points.

I would take the opposite tack. Because they blew early chances Baltimore was able to remain in the game and they will ultimately win it.

I would take the opposite tack. Because they blew early chances Baltimore was able to remain in the game and they will ultimately win it.

Truth is, Collins threw a boneheaded interception off his back foot, and L. White fumbled near the red zone trying to do too much. Don't forget all of the penalties the Titans have taken. Considering the defense they are playing, they're lucky to be in this game.

Baltimore's offense has done their team no favors either.

Loving this game...