Yall hear about the Dr. who's divorcing his wife?

Beerball

Hey, in a divorce, the wife usually gets half of what the couple has, right? She just wants half of EVERYTHING. Maybe she can get him to pony up a testicle, too.

Sounds like she's outsourcing for the testacles, Dean-O! :lol:

Howard Stern 'regular' Dominick Barberi (sp?) is representing the Dr. They were talking about it on the air on thursday...

She apparently did some running around so hubby is splitting.

Couple years ago he gave her one of his kidneys.

Now he wants it back.

Or she can pay him $1.5M for it.

The real question is, "Is she hot?"

You decide

For an old woman, sure. But anyone who steps foot on a typical coed college campus would run into hundreds of women better looking than this adulterous hag.

I don't feel too sorry for the doc. He obviously married this trophy wife for her looks and not for her winning personality. You get what you pay for, as beauty is a depreciating asset.

Let this be a warning for all you young men who let your d!ck make your important life decisions.

Well if it was a "gift" as he alleges what does he maintain is his right to get it back?

Yes, as fuc#ed up as it seems (cheating on, and leaving, the husband that gave you a kidney), I don't really think he has much of a case. Sometimes things are fuc#ed up, but still OK according to the law.

For an old woman, sure. But anyone who steps foot on a typical coed college campus would run into hundreds of women better looking than this adulterous hag.

I don't feel too sorry for the doc. He obviously married this trophy wife for her looks and not for her winning personality. You get what you pay for, as beauty is a depreciating asset.

Let this be a warning for all you young men who let your d!ck make your important life decisions.

Wow, that's very derogative statement. :unsure:

She apparently did some running around so hubby is splitting.

Couple years ago he gave her one of his kidneys.

Now he wants it back.

Or she can pay him $1.5M for it.

:D If I were her I'd try to haggle him down.

There's always two sides to every story.

That being said, what an ungrateful B word!

IMO, this is all you need to know about her:

"She slapped me with divorce papers when I was in surgery trying to save another person's life," he fumed.

Hey, in a divorce, the wife usually gets half of what the couple has, right? She just wants half of EVERYTHING. Maybe she can get him to pony up a testicle, too.

How about he only gets half of her kidney. :lol:

The real question is, "Is she hot?"

You decide

She was before cell phones.

I don't think there was a great difference in ages. I also think this woman probably came on much differently to land a doctor husband than she did after the marriage. I doubt she was cheating on him before the wedding. All she wanted to do is marry a doctor.

Well if it was a "gift" as he alleges what does he maintain is his right to get it back?

He's really doing it to get access to his children that's she's being a complete B word about.

Native American giver?

:D Reminds me of that Seinfeld. "I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with that term." :lol:

Wow, that's very derogative statement. :(

But true. :P

For most men, sadly, it's true. And I think it is for a lot of women as well.

That Brad Pitt lookalike turns into John Goodman almost as easily. :lol:

Actually a lot of women find older men to be sexier. (i.e. Sean Connery)

As some men get older they look like Sean Connery and as women get older they look like Sean Connery.

:(:lol::D:D

How do you think this stuff up? Genius I assume but you might also just be twisted.