We need to sign Pacman Jones

PJBrown

I think its funny that all the white people on here (which I will assume as the crowd at the Ralph is about 95% white) are taking such offence to the N word. You cannot be offended if you are not black. If you are black, you probably don’t mind, as you use the word to describe family and friends. So lets just blow this out of per portion some more.

I think its funny that all the white people on here (which I will assume as the crowd at the Ralph is about 95% white) are taking such offence to the N word. You cannot be offended if you are not black. If you are black, you probably don’t mind, as you use the word to describe family and friends. So lets just blow this out of per portion some more.

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on here.

He's a talentless boob, who was out of the league until a certian brainless boob in dallas paid to have him reinstated. He's not however, under any circumstances an "n-word" or a cop killin redneck.

he's not talentless.

but i will never forgive him for getting that bouncer shot/paralyzed.

Wow, just when I thought Bucky was the biggest idiot you come along and 1 up him. This is truly one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

that way we will have plenty of entertainment whether we are good not next year.

By the way, I am kidding. I live in nashville and have experienced "The Pacman Jones Saga" first hand

Go Bills

Only if we sign Irving "Came in Through the Bathroom Window" Spikes along with him.

thank you. i stopped posting in tis thread, as the smell of self-righteousness began to nausiate me. thanks for the level head.

Wow, just when I thought Bucky was the biggest idiot you come along and 1 up him. This is truly one of the most ignorant things I've ever read.

mebee we can blast you about your avitar. I know plenty of parents of hadicapped children that would beat your ass if you made a joke about their children. But its funny right?

mebee we can blast you about your avitar. I know plenty of parents of hadicapped children that would beat your ass if you made a joke about their children. But its funny right?

What's really funny is that I've been running avatar free up until I saw your post. You inspired me to put it back up. I'll see if I can find something less offensive. Admittedly, it's going to be difficult to find something that's not offensive yet still conveys my feelings toward posters like you.