We need to sign Pacman Jones

PJBrown

that way we will have plenty of entertainment whether we are good not next year.

By the way, I am kidding. I live in nashville and have experienced "The Pacman Jones Saga" first hand

Go Bills

He would be the most entertaining thing about our defense.

I cant talk about pacman without using the n-word. so I wont.

That just makes you an idiot. I can think of a million words to explain how I feel about that pathetic human being but none of them include race.

:lol:

That just makes you an idiot. I can think of a million words to explain how I feel about that pathetic human being but none of them include race.

:lol:

I have often used that word to describe white people and it had nothing to do with skin color. You can act as such without being black. "Thug" fits just as well. save your nails for someone who needs to be crucified.

I have often used that word to describe white people and it had nothing to do with skin color. You can act as such without being black. "Thug" fits just as well. save your nails for someone who needs to be crucified.

I have to agree with The Real, you're an idiot. Of all the ignorant things I've read on this board over the years, the admission that you want to drop an n-bomb on Adam Jones takes the cake.

Move out of your lily white suburbs (mom's basement too) and get some culture and realize the impact of that word you scumbag.

I cant talk about pacman without using the n-word. so I wont.

When it comes to Pacman Jones I can only think of one n-word to describe him......No talent.

Ok that's two words, but I do'nt think I am alone in that description.

that way we will have plenty of entertainment whether we are good not next year.

By the way, I am kidding. I live in nashville and have experienced "The Pacman Jones Saga" first hand

Go Bills

He's too busy going to script clubs and being rebellion...

I have to agree with The Real, you're an idiot. Of all the ignorant things I've read on this board over the years, the admission that you want to drop an n-bomb on Adam Jones takes the cake.

Move out of your lily white suburbs (mom's basement too) and get some culture and realize the impact of that word you scumbag.

I PMed the Mods for your TOS violation. Its not nice to call people scumbags.

Ignorant is correct, and that includes using the screen name of a cop killer. It's just not funny and definitely not cool...

a brainless boob in dallas

For a minute I was worried that you had spoken to my wife about how she describes me.

I also agree with others that the term you made mention of in your post is not cool. I do not care if people of the race it describes use the term. It is hurtful and inflammatory to many.

For a minute I was worried that you had spoken to my wife about how she describes me.

I also agree with others that the term you made mention of in your post is not cool. I do not care if people of the race it describes use the term. It is hurtful and inflammatory to many.

ANYONE ELSE ON A HIGH HORSE WANNA TAKE A SHOT AT ME?!!!!!! FER CRISAKES, I'M SORRY, I'LL GET BURIED NEXT TO DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER IN THAT ALL BLACK CEMETERY. I'LL KISS AL SHARPTON AND JESSE THE BIGOT JACKSONS ASSES PUBLICLY.

GET OFF MY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE ELSE ON A HIGH HORSE WANNA TAKE A SHOT AT ME?!!!!!! FER CRISAKES, I'M SORRY, I'LL GET BURIED NEXT TO DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER IN THAT ALL BLACK CEMETERY. I'LL KISS AL SHARPTON AND JESSE THE BIGOT JACKSONS ASSES PUBLICLY.

GET OFF MY BACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOO THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUGGIN LOSER!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!