on the the other side of Well,

Weck roll was good but needed more salt

and seeds

Horseradish - not enough and not hot enough either

service - a bit on the slow side, owner was cooking not

his wife, could tell he had no idea what to do

overall pretty good will have to go there a few more times

ratting: :(:lol::D out of 5

Usually the front window was broken, a fight going on the sidewalk,but by God when you asked for hot you got HOT. Yeah I feel your pain Bro. Ever race on Ohio street?

Yeah, my friends & I raced on Ohio street EVERY Friday Night, sometimes on Saturday night.The younger guys that don't get Bruce Springsteen, he SPOKE to me & my friends. Racing In the Street by Springsteen, that song described my friends & myself. I was also involved in a couple of those fights outside Mighty Taco.

Yeah, my friends & I raced on Ohio street EVERY Friday Night, sometimes on Saturday night.The younger guys that don't get Bruce Springsteen, he SPOKE to me & my friends. Racing In the Street by Springsteen, that song described my friends & myself. I was also involved in a couple of those fights outside Mighty Taco.

What years? 74 and 77 damm well killed Ohio street.[no pun intended]

I got married in 76, so I would have to say 70 to 75. I know what you mean, we had some CLOSE CALLS. I remember someone once drove into the River, you remember that?

No but I Remember 74 when two got killed-front page news,hide the paper from my mother cause she hated me going there-then 77 -3 killed I recall a cuda cut in half-how the hell did we live tru that?

No but I Remember 74 when two got killed-front page news,hide the paper from my mother cause she hated me going there-then 77 -3 killed I recall a cuda cut in half-how the hell did we live tru that?

Yeah, I remember that 74 Crash. It just wasn't our time to go, I believe that. Some of the closest calls I remember we came away without a scratch on the car, but were inches away from a HORRIBLE accident. My older cousin was killed racing in the street.

Yeah, I remember that 74 Crash. It just wasn't our time to go, I believe that. Some of the closest calls I remember we came away without a scratch on the car, but were inches away from a HORRIBLE accident. My older cousin was killed racing in the street.

Awsome lets brag about it and encourage others--just stupid man

What are we gonna discuss doing crack on Genesee st.?

Nothing like being drunk, stupid and drag racing cars on the street. :(

Explains a lot when it comes to Jim, though.

Not bragging at all, just reliving past days gone by. I don't think it is encouraging anyone to do anything. The young guys today are more interested in the SOUND SYSTEM than what is under the hood of their car.

Yeah and when you were nineteen you were preparing your thesis on global warming. It was fun,cool,and go back to slowly killing your self with salty roast beef sandwichs and let us talk.

:(

Please, carry on. It's an outstanding anthropological observation opportunity.

Yeah and when you were nineteen you were preparing your thesis on global warming. It was fun,cool,and go back to slowly killing your self with salty roast beef sandwichs and let us talk.

Did you guys ever watch the movie Fast And Furious? it starred Vin Diesel? oh by the way he came out of the closet--and he raced cars. I'm not saying anything but.......