I Am The Panda Gu Gu A Chew!

Steely Dan

Watch out for dat dere bear.

If this happened in America there would be lawsuits blaming the zoo for the idiocy of this guy.

I understand wanting to get your kids toy back for him but c'mon use some common sense!

Just tell the kid that the Pandas can play with it now. He might laugh if not, another life lesson learned.

If this happened in America there would be lawsuits blaming the zoo for the idiocy of this guy.

I understand wanting to get your kids toy back for him but c'mon use some common sense!

Just tell the kid that the Pandas can play with it now. He might laugh if not, another life lesson learned.

Well at least he showed a little better judgement than the drunk guy that tried to hug the panda. And you shouldn't be so critical Steely Dan, afterall aren't you the guy who got his junk caught in a steel sewage grate?

Well at least he showed a little better judgement than the drunk guy that tried to hug the panda. And you shouldn't be so critical Steely Dan, afterall aren't you the guy who got his junk caught in a steel sewage grate?

I believe it was a chair lift.

ONCE, once!! Just let it go!!! :w00t:

The funniest thing is the 07 tourist who bit the panda in retaliation. Now thats the kinda guy we need on the Bills!

One of my relatives lives (Taiwan) and works in China... He said he went to a Chinese zoo and was appalled how people acted towards the animals. You here all these stories how Americans act like this and that, yet he said that people over there were horrible... He said that some people were actually throwing things at the animals and what not (taunting, laughing, mocking... etc.. etc...). :w00t::w00t: His conclusion that day was that they have very little respect for the animals... No really? Shocking! :lol::thumbsup: If I was a tiger, I would jump out and eat them!

My point is that you always here about the idiot Americans... Yet, the world behaves equally as bad if not worse. I wonder if it is true about how a society treats animals is how they treat their own human population? Respect?

It's China. I bet they didn't even get a fair trial!! :lol:

Note my post above from somebody who has been to a Chinese zoo and was appalled by how people acted towards the animals. If China is so hard on these people on the criminal level when they do something wrong, why do they do bad more bad things there or behave worse? My point is, they are tough on people acting stupid, but it doesn't seem to deter people acting stupid... Actually, it seems to make it worse.

What gives?

I wonder if they actually charge this guy?... It would be nice to know... IMO, I would think they wouldn't. The only reason why I think this is that they think even lower of the animals than the humans.

At least we try to FIX things here in the States... Like the idiots that got eaten by the tiger in SF... Ya, they are sueing and should lose... BUT, a fix will come out of it where the enclosures are assessed and re-evaluated. What do you think happens in China?... Business as usual I suspect... The idiot gets mauled, they patch him up and slap him on the head for being an idiot and then send him on his way saying don't phuck with animals... Then the idiocy propagates itself and the accidents happen again (because maybe the enclosures are never re-evaluated... Why should they?).

So... Actually WE learn from our idiots in this country :thumbsup::w00t: And things are actually made and built better so the accident can't happen again... Except by a bigger more persistent idiots! :w00t::w00t:

Note my post above from somebody who has been to a Chinese zoo and was appalled by how people acted towards the animals. If China is so hard on these people on the criminal level when they do something wrong, why do they do bad more bad things there or behave worse? My point is, they are tough on people acting stupid, but it doesn't seem to deter people acting stupid... Actually, it seems to make it worse.

What gives?

I wonder if they actually charge this guy?... It would be nice to know... IMO, I would think they wouldn't. The only reason why I think this is that they think even lower of the animals than the humans.

At least we try to FIX things here in the States... Like the idiots that got eaten by the tiger in SF... Ya, they are sueing and should lose... BUT, a fix will come out of it where the enclosures are assessed and re-evaluated. What do you think happens in China?... Business as usual I suspect... The idiot gets mauled, they patch him up and slap him on the head for being an idiot and then send him on his way saying don't phuck with animals... Then the idiocy propagates itself and the accidents happen again (because maybe the enclosures are never re-evaluated... Why should they?).

So... Actually WE learn from our idiots in this country :thumbsup::w00t: And things are actually made and built better so the accident can't happen again... Except by a bigger more persistent idiots! :w00t::w00t:

The quote about a fair trial was for the two Pandas in jail in the picture that was linked. :lol: It was joke.

I get what you're saying though.

The quote about a fair trial was for the two Pandas in jail in the picture that was linked. :lol: It was joke.

I get what you're saying though.

:thumbsup:

I was just ranting anyway. :w00t::w00t: Take those dimwits that taunted the tiger in the American zoo... I hope they don't see a penny, but we will get a better zoo out of the deal!

On another note, you see the animals that live in American zoos and they look like palaces... :w00t::w00t: Then you see the shots of the Pandas in China zoo and you would be shocked at the what appears to be one hell hole of an enclosure even give the fact that China highly regards their national treasure. What gives?