Anyone have a link to the Lonnie Johnson hit?

I want to see this video so bad!

I doubt anyone is going to find it easily. I believe it was the last game of the year and was on a Saturday. The Bills were out of the playoff hunt and pulling out all the stops with a fake punt.

It was definitely the last game of the year, the one tasker got kicked out of to end his career.

If I remember right, it wasn't that he was fielding a punt ... he caught a pass on a FAKE punt and thought he was home free because the moron forgot about the punt returner ... he looked back to see if anyone was chasing him and got drilled.

It was definitely the last game of the year, the one tasker got kicked out of to end his career.

If I remember right, it wasn't that he was fielding a punt ... he caught a pass on a FAKE punt and thought he was home free because the moron forgot about the punt returner ... he looked back to see if anyone was chasing him and got drilled.

Green Bay

I doubt anyone is going to find it easily. I believe it was the last game of the year and was on a Saturday. The Bills were out of the playoff hunt and pulling out all the stops with a fake punt.

It was against Green Bay if no one has mentioned it yet.