Breaking News

K-Gun10

So did the Browns ever or did they need to interview a minority candidate for the job? Or are they exempt from the rooney rule because crennel was black?

And yes, i'd take a mangina over a dick any day of the week. Except friday.

The press AND Kosar ran him out of town.

When Belichick was fired by the BALTIMORE RAVENS the Cleveland press & Bernie Kosar were not responsible. If you blame his firing on them, then you have to say they ran the Browns out of Cleveland because the move to Baltimore was announced long before Belichick's firing, and Kosar was long gone from the Browns. The Ravens wanted to have a coach with Colts ties & hired Marchibroda after the Browns collapsed in the season where they were lame ducks in Cleveland.

So did the Browns ever or did they need to interview a minority candidate for the job? Or are they exempt from the rooney rule because crennel was black?

They interviewed Mel Tucker, from what I understand.

Well, Eric, you don't have Dick to kick now. :w00t:

I am no Jauron supporter, I do think the guy is a bad coach however mangini is not much of an upgrade. In fact Jauron's career record against Mangini is 3-3. Does not sound to me like Mangini owned Dick Moron the way everybody is stating in this post. Both guys suck as a coach, the only difference I see is that mangini is young enough to change his ways, the Skeletor's ways I am afraid are not going to change anytime soon.

When Belichick was fired by the BALTIMORE RAVENS the Cleveland press & Bernie Kosar were not responsible. If you blame his firing on them, then you have to say they ran the Browns out of Cleveland because the move to Baltimore was announced long before Belichick's firing, and Kosar was long gone from the Browns. The Ravens wanted to have a coach with Colts ties & hired Marchibroda after the Browns collapsed in the season where they were lame ducks in Cleveland.

I understand what you are saying but Kosar sure helped lay the groundwork. Belichick got zero support and a bunch of headaches from Kosar. Maybe he was fired by the BALTIMORE RAVENS but the die was cast in Cleveland.