Would ya?

You know what? I think I would. Clean her up some, a little detox… you might have something there. She's only 27. Granted, she's logged some serious city miles, but still…

(By the way, there might be a hit reality show here: "Crackwhore Makover." Or how about "My Fair Crackwhore?" Or "Paris Hilton's New Crackwhore BFF.")

You know what? I think I would. Clean her up some, a little detox… you might have something there. She's only 27. Granted, she's logged some serious city miles, but still…)

That's what I'm thinking, too. I'd have to see her cleaned up...but, she certainly has spunk. Ya gotta give her that.

Mug shot photos take off about 2 or 3 on the hotness scale. They don't show a person's best look. There are celebs that look pretty bad in their mugshots.

After cleaning her up she'd probably rank around a seven or more and I'd hit it. :unsure:

Of course, in reality most celebs are closer to the mug shot than the magazine cover. Most of them are really average looking once you get rid of the perfect lighting and the 2 hours of professional hair styling and makeup.

Of course, in reality most celebs are closer to the mug shot than the magazine cover. Most of them are really average looking once you get rid of the perfect lighting and the 2 hours of professional hair styling and makeup.

Makes me think of the Weather Channel. I think their make-up arrives in shrink-wrapped pallet quantities.

Makes me think of the Weather Channel. I think their make-up arrives in shrink-wrapped pallet quantities.

One of my wife's friends is an anchor for Bloomberg TV and the difference in her on-air appearance is significant. She showed us around the building one time; the make up room looked like a Hollywood studio.

(By the way, there might be a hit reality show here: "Crackwhore Makover." Or how about "My Fair Crackwhore?" Or "Paris Hilton's New Crackwhore BFF.")

They do have it. It's on TLC I think, called "Ten Years Younger". They basically find the most busted looking people they can round up and give them a make over. It's pretty funny and somewhat scary as some hard living folk look twice their age.

The begining of the show they put the "subjects" into a glass booth and ask passers by to ask their age. Without fail, everyone belts out an age that is 10-20 years older than the person's actual age. After the makeover, they do the same process and everyone usually guesses 5-10 years younger than the person's actual age.