Al Qaeda Blames Obama for Israel Invasion

PS - anybody look at the picture of al-Zawahiri at that link and think of the South Park "Cartoon Wars - Family Guy" episode?

BTW - just read this on Wiki:

"In the DVD commentary, Trey Parker and Matt Stone state for the record their opinions on Family Guy. They say that although they respect it for its fans and making people laugh, and having some smart humor, they ultimately hate the show itself and have no respect for its writing, especially for its overuse of "gag-humor"

I like South Park better.

I wish we had thought of this sooner but we'll just have to wait until 2012 to tell Al Qaeda that we elected Mike Hunt president.

AQ press release circa Jan 21 2013:

The desires of Mike Hunt will perish in the hot sands of the desert.

Mike Hunt wants to rule the world, but will be vanquished.

I wish we had thought of this sooner but we'll just have to wait until 2012 to tell Al Qaeda that we elected Mike Hunt president.

Oooh.

I just thought of another great idea. As long as we're making up this Mike Hunt guy, we might as well say that he hails from Los Gatos.

After he is in office for a while, they could have him visit Afghanistan. They could claim he took a wrong turn and ended up MIA.

The terrorists would be in a frenzy trying to find him and kill him. They'd all be walking around asking each other:

"Have you seen Mike Hunt? Mike Hunt is lost. Please help me find Mike Hunt."

The situation gets worse by the day- Call me paranoid, but I think this has the makings of World War III written all over it.....as it escalates, Iran will get involved as they hate Israel....we will get involved as an ally of Israel and that will bring Russia in on Iran's side.

I really, really, hope I am wrong.

The situation gets worse by the day- Call me paranoid, but I think this has the makings of World War III written all over it.....as it escalates, Iran will get involved as they hate Israel....we will get involved as an ally of Israel and that will bring Russia in on Iran's side.

I'm not taking any chances. I'm moving to Nunavut.

Well, Roosevelt IS back in office......

Silver, invest in silver.

Oh and build a bunker. Lots of canned tomato soup.

Now we'll get to the bottom of this.......

(CNN) – Joe Wurzelbacher: Plumber. Campaign celebrity. Foreign correspondent?

‘Joe the Plumber’ is headed overseas to try his hand at covering the conflict in Gaza, Wurzelbacher’s publicist Thomas Tabback confirmed to CNN Wednesday.

Wurzelbacher plans to spend 10 days in Israel reporting on the conflict for pjtv.com, a Web site run by conservative media outlet Pajamas Media.

The famous plumber will be focusing on the Israeli perspective on the situation. "It's tragic, I mean it really is,” Wurzelbacher told CNN affiliate WNWO “I don't say that in any little way. It's very tragic, but at the same time what are the Israeli people supposed to do.”

Wurzelbacher told WNWO he’s not worried about the potential dangers of his new gig. "Being a Christian I'm pretty well protected by God I believe. That's not saying he's going to stop a mortar for me, but you gotta take the chance,” he told the CNN affiliate.

“Israeli officials are very excited to have him,” Tabback told CNN.