So after a long day of work I come home

/dev/null

Turn on the TV, and what do I see?

That freaking FreeCredit report 'tard :unsure::P:wallbash:

If thats the worse thing that happens to you in a day your doing alright dev/null. Not sure who the free credit report guy is but he can't be as bad as the obnoxious Frank and Susan Zapper corporate credit duo on Sirius. $h1t their annoying and they don't stop. That commercial is on 6 times every hour on NFL Sirius

That freaking FreeCredit report 'tard :P:wallbash:<_<

I guess I am old... I think those "free credit report" commercials are some of the bets pop/rock I have heard in years... :unsure: Dude dressed as a pirate, drumming on the chandaler cracks me up every time....

I guess I am old... I think those "free credit report" commercials are some of the bets pop/rock I have heard in years... :unsure: Dude dressed as a pirate, drumming on the chandaler cracks me up every time....

with ya bro, me and the kids love those commercials

I don't know which is worse, seeing that d-bag with his creepy serial killer grin or the Prilosec OTC chick doing her version of "dancing." :unsure:

hehe lol....but what causes even more pain is the guy who names a star after you...Rocky Mozell

If thats the worse thing that happens to you in a day your doing alright dev/null. Not sure who the free credit report guy is but he can't be as bad as the obnoxious Frank and Susan Zapper corporate credit duo on Sirius. $h1t their annoying and they don't stop. That commercial is on 6 times every hour on NFL Sirius

Not as bad as the 'Got to much credit card debt?" commercials. I feel like slitting my wrists when I hear those commercials.

Agreed. All but the one where they're riding around on bikes in a park are pretty good. I thought the Pirate one was genius.

That freaking FreeCredit report 'tard :unsure::worthy::blink:

After a long day of work I came home and found my wife in bed with two other men...

No, not really. But it kind of puts your "I saw a crappy commercial" story in perspective, doesn't it?