This is what Bill Polian would do

Got_Wood

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would he have time to do that after he cured Cancer and Aids, single handedly revives the economy in WNY and makes it a thriving metropolis, Eliminates the chance that the Bills ever move by bringing in a bunch of billionaire investors to buy the team, walk on water, and then part the Red Sea?

I love how people make this guy out to be a God. Why does anyone believe he would make any of those moves? For years Indy's problem has been their sub par defence, they were so bad that they even made a deal to Buffalo to "upgrade" their DT position and picking up McCargo. Indy's success is based on one person, Peyton Manning. Take away Manning and polian has alot of work to do to keep up his godly image in Buffalo

If he hasn't improved his defence in Indy over the years, why would anyone think he could improve the Bills in just one offseason?

Would he have time to do that after he cured Cancer and Aids, single handedly revives the economy in WNY and makes it a thriving metropolis, Eliminates the chance that the Bills ever move by bringing in a bunch of billionaire investors to buy the team, walk on water, and then part the Red Sea?

I love how people make this guy out to be a God. Why does anyone believe he would make any of those moves? For years Indy's problem has been their sub par defence, they were so bad that they even made a deal to Buffalo to "upgrade" their DT position and picking up McCargo. Indy's success is based on one person, Peyton Manning. Take away Manning and polian has alot of work to do to keep up his godly image in Buffalo

If he hasn't improved his defence in Indy over the years, why would anyone think he could improve the Bills in just one offseason?

Easy, he'd have Dick Jauron as his head coach. All Dick needs is more talent.

I would take the last 10 years of Indy football any day over the last 10 years of Buffalo football. I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about Polian being a "God". He is simply a very good GM, and I don't think that is just me that thinks so.

Pessimism runs rampant among Bills fans.

I would take the last 10 years of Indy football any day over the last 10 years of Buffalo football. I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything about Polian being a "God". He is simply a very good GM, and I don't think that is just me that thinks so.

Pessimism runs rampant among Bills fans.

I would take 10 years of having one of the best QB's ever to play the game too over what the Bills have had. My point was that everyone is all overthis guy and you are assuming that Bill Polian would do all the right moves to fix this team. His success in Indy hinges almost completly on the fact that the toughest choice in his career was taking Manning or Leaf, and luckily he picked got the better one