Sabres Fans!

Dante

Tyler Ennis, Medicine Hat Tigers and Tyler Myers, Kelwona Rockets. Both standouts in Team Canada's fifth consecutive Jr World Championship. Especially Myers. This guy is 6'7" shutdown defense man in the Chris Pronger mold. Sabres have their anchor on D for the next 6-7 years with this guy. Thats IF the Sabres pay him beyond his first contract. I guess thats a big if. He was Buffalo's first round choice in the last draft. Ennis is a shifty, speedy forward that works very hard. Another solid guy to have on your team. Anyway, amidst all the negativity in Buffalo sports the last month or so this is something positive. Alas, not much in the way of Shark prospects that I saw in this tourney.

Tyler Ennis, Medicine Hat Tigers and Tyler Myers, Kelwona Rockets. Both standouts in Team Canada's fifth consecutive Jr World Championship. Especially Myers. This guy is 6'7" shutdown defense man in the Chris Pronger mold. Sabres have their anchor on D for the next 6-7 years with this guy. Thats IF the Sabres pay him beyond his first contract. I guess thats a big if. He was Buffalo's first round choice in the last draft. Ennis is a shifty, speedy forward that works very hard. Another solid guy to have on your team. Anyway, amidst all the negativity in Buffalo sports the last month or so this is something positive. Alas, not much in the way of Shark prospects that I saw in this tourney.

Ottawa fans will also be happy with Tavares. I can't remember who PK plays for.

The sabres have been a winning organization throughout their history---as opposed to that other franchise. Drafting good players on a consistent basis is the main reason.

The sabres have been a winning organization throughout their history---as opposed to that other franchise. Drafting good players on a consistent basis is the main reason.

Good coaching hasn't hurt, either.

Thanks for the update, I am very excited about Myers coming to Buffalo. We haven't had a shutdown anchor D-man since Mike Ramsey.

The defense as a whole is going to see quite a facelift over the next 2-4 years. They've reloaded the system on the blueline in recent years. Sure, some will be moved or won't pan out, but there is some decent prospect depth on defense.