Just when you thought Richard Simmons Couldn't get any weirder

Steely Dan

Ok we all know Richard Simmons is beyond the word weird. He's uber-weird.

In this CNN interview with Kiran Chetry he gets weirder and weirder.

Remember this is the guy who proposed to Barbara Streisand after one of her concerts. He had the engagement ring and everything. :ph34r:

If you can't stand Richard Simmons for five minutes I'll tell you the three best parts.

During the interview he:

1. Kisses Kiran's feet for like 15 seconds at the end of the interview. :sick:

2. Says about overweight 8th graders that whenever he sees them he imagines his face on their head? :thumbsup::sick:

3. Toward the end of the interview he starts tearing up and almost crying. :sick:

What he means in the second thing is that he was fat in 8th grade weighing 200 pounds and whenever he sees a fat kid he sees himself. He corrects himself to say his head on their neck but still... :blink: C'mon.

Ok we all know Richard Simmons is beyond the word weird. He's uber-weird.

In this CNN interview with Kiran Chetry he gets weirder and weirder.

Remember this is the guy who proposed to Barbara Streisand after one of her concerts. He had the engagement ring and everything. :ph34r:

If you can't stand Richard Simmons for five minutes I'll tell you the three best parts.

During the interview he:

1. Kisses Kiran's feet for like 15 seconds at the end of the interview. :sick:

2. Says about overweight 8th graders that whenever he sees them he imagines his face on their head? :thumbsup::sick:

3. Toward the end of the interview he starts tearing up and almost crying. :sick:

What he means in the second thing is that he was fat in 8th grade weighing 200 pounds and whenever he sees a fat kid he sees himself. He corrects himself to say his head on their neck but still... :blink: C'mon.

Do you suppose when he goes to meet with Arne Duncan that he'll still wear his bedazzled tank-top?

But yet you continue to search out Richard Simmons 'news'. Curious.

I stumbled upon it. Jack-Ass!!

somebody should tie him over the end of a cannon, and...................

Ummm, you want to tie him to a cannon and... I'm wondering what you want to do to him while bent over the cannon! :unsure:

I'm waiting for him to tie a few threads together by implicating Simmons in the death of Caylee Anthony with an random yet elaborate theory.

I'm thinkin that Simmons is really a ghost, and not a normal ghost either, he's an alien ghost & he haunted little Caylee.

I stumbled upon it. Jack-Ass!!

Ummm, you want to tie him to a cannon and... I'm wondering what you want to do to him while bent over the cannon! :worthy:

I will attempted to expand your dark and narrow universe.

Evil doers, criminals, whatever, were tied over the mouth of a loaded cannon. The cannon would then be fired with predictable results.

Hence the term: "You're fired"