Crabtree

Does anyone think its possible that he falls to us?

Possible, not likely

Would we take him if he was there?

Should we? Yes

Would we? I'm not so sure

We go according to the board...so... what do you think?

Another receiving target, and a very good one to boot, is not a bad thing. This becomes a lot easier to accept if there are no stud pass rushers or OLBs available w/ the Bills' top pick.

Does anyone think its possible that he falls to us?

Would we take him if he was there?

We go according to the board...so... what do you think?

There is no way he falls to us.

We have 2 young WR's we are developing still, why waste a high pick on one when we still don't know if we need him.

I would rather see us take Gresham, Mays, DE, or LB with this pick...

Crabtree is awesome- that said, I wouldn't even consider it. Gotta go first things first- fix the OL and DL. WR's QB's and such don't matter until we have a line.

I've been preaching for quite some time of the Bills' need to upgrade their pass rush and to upgrade @ center and guard. That said, there's no player @ those positions better than Crabtree. If for some strange reason he's there, you don't pass that kind of talent up.

Also, I hear that there's more than one round of the NFL Draft. Some teams even scout and evaluate talent to go well into Day 2 of the draft and beyond (undrafted free agents). Of course, w/ our lack of personnel evaluation, I guess you figure we're pretty much limited to a first round pick or nothing. I can definitely see that.

Are you kidding?

You think receiver is an issue? Dude, we could have had the top four receivers in the league on our team, and the way our offense was run, the season result would remain 7-9. It's all about the playcalls being shoddy, and the coaches preaching to Trent to dump it off that have lead to a very unproductive passing offense. It takes about two games seen live to really figure that out. Our players are running predictable plays that either take too long, or don't allow trent to see how wide open they are. Crabtree, with this coaching staff, would be about as big of a wasted pick that I can imagine.

Are you kidding?

You think receiver is an issue? Dude, we could have had the top four receivers in the league on our team, and the way our offense was run, the season result would remain 7-9. It's all about the playcalls being shoddy, and the coaches preaching to Trent to dump it off that have lead to a very unproductive passing offense. It takes about two games seen live to really figure that out. Our players are running predictable plays that either take too long, or don't allow trent to see how wide open they are. Crabtree, with this coaching staff, would be about as big of a wasted pick that I can imagine.

You have a point there. To go even further, w/ our coaching staff, we're probably not much better served getting a guy like LB Rey Maualuga, OT Michael Oher, or any of the top DEs, either. They'd just be wasted on these guys. Sad, but true.

I'll say this: ideally, I'd take Crabtree if there's no stud pass rusher or LB available. Of course, ideally, Dick Jauron wouldn't be the head coach and his staff wouldn't be here either.

You have a point there. To go even further, w/ our coaching staff, we're probably not much better served getting a guy like LB Rey Maualuga, OT Michael Oher, or any of the top DEs, either. They'd just be wasted on these guys. Sad, but true.

I'll say this: ideally, I'd take Crabtree if there's no stud pass rusher or LB available. Of course, ideally, Dick Jauron wouldn't be the head coach and his staff wouldn't be here either.

Gresham helps this O more than Crabtree...guaranteed. Especially with Trent "check down" Edwards throwing the ball.

I'm starting to enjoy how no matter how we boil down the future FA Signings and the Draft, our incompetent coaching staff will ultimately make the 2009 campaign impossible to upgrade.

Are you kidding?

I disagree- I think it took a lot to get this bunch 7 wins. They have guys the equivalent (or less) of me playing on both lines. I don't think Kelsay or Denney are any better than Mark Pike was. And thats not to belittle what Pike did either- he was a great special teams player and turned in an occasional play on defense.

Our interior offensive line is abysmal and Walker is inadequate. When you have to scheme around line problems, you are going to look bad no matter what you call......especially on bad calls like the roll out against the Jets