Everette Brown Scouting Report

Here is one talent evaluators opinion of who I think we should take with our first round pick. He could either be the dominant DE/OLB the Bills are looking for. Couple him with Bertrand Berry in FA and we could have one of the fearful pass rushes in the league next season. http://www.thefootballexpert.com/everetteb...oridastate.html

Here is one talent evaluators opinion of who I think we should take with our first round pick. He could either be the dominant DE/OLB the Bills are looking for. Couple him with Bertrand Berry in FA and we could have one of the fearful pass rushes in the league next season. http://www.thefootballexpert.com/everetteb...oridastate.html

Andre Wadworth, Reinard Wilson, Jamal Reynolds and Kamron Wimbley all were All World Florida State D Ends and all of them flopped. The only FSU End that did anything was Peter Boulware and the Ravens made him a OLB. FSU DEs are like Penn State RB's, Florida and Oklahoma WRs and usually do nothing in the NFL. :sick:

Some mock drafts don't have Everette going in the 1st round. I'm guessing he will, though.

It's a little early, IMO, to lock on to any one guy, until we see what the Bills do in FA.

As soon as i seen the topic i know it was you....the prob is this coaching staff would only waste this obv talent, they have shown they're not very good developing players (do not put them in the position to make plays). :sick:

Just a thought while watching pretty decent coaching this weekend, why is it that these coaches seem to scheme their gameplan to exploit the opposing teams weakness....is that the way its supposed to work? (sarcasm) :w00t:

Andre Wadworth, Reinard Wilson, Jamal Reynolds and Kamron Wimbley all were All World Florida State D Ends and all of them flopped. The only FSU End that did anything was Peter Boulware and the Ravens made him a OLB. FSU DEs are like Penn State RB's, Florida and Oklahoma WRs and usually do nothing in the NFL. :sick:

Don't forget the same was said about Alex Brown (Chicago), it all depends on how you coach and play'em. And that's a mighty big IF w/ this staff. When will the def line coach Kollar take some heat ? who has he developed since he's been here? He was a well respected DL coach in the past, i just don't see it here. This smaller quicker garbage doesn't work.

Free Agency will dictate how we draft. If we fill the center position with someone via FA, we may not draft one. Same goes for DE & LB. I see Buffalo trying to get a center via FA and possibly drafting one 3rd round. I do see buffalo getting the best DE in this draft. I can also see Buffalo taking a TE in the first......

Honestly though, whatever we get in FA we wont get in the draft......unless they are going for depth after round 4.

On the small side an concerns me that he has basically one move. Sounds like he is a high risk potentially high reward pick but not a sure thing.

Don't forget the same was said about Alex Brown (Chicago), it all depends on how you coach and play'em. And that's a mighty big IF w/ this staff. When will the def line coach Kollar take some heat ? who has he developed since he's been here? He was a well respected DL coach in the past, i just don't see it here. This smaller quicker garbage doesn't work.

Alex Brown is a Gator, but I get what your sayin. I still would rather have a guy like Bert Berry who is a proven pass rusher.

Free Agency will dictate how we draft. If we fill the center position with someone via FA, we may not draft one. Same goes for DE & LB. I see Buffalo trying to get a center via FA and possibly drafting one 3rd round. I do see buffalo getting the best DE in this draft. I can also see Buffalo taking a TE in the first......

Honestly though, whatever we get in FA we wont get in the draft......unless they are going for depth after round 4.

Hard to believe they will be going for depth after round 4 when there are substandard holes everywhere (at least three below avg. in the O'line, 2-3 below avg. in the D'line. two below avg. in the LB core and at least one safety away from being avg. in the Safety ranks.

Unfortunately, the schedule won't allow us to play the AFC West and the NFC West next year. I really believe 7-9 was a mirage and the ONLY reason we still have the coach we have.

P.S. almost forgot the superior work at the TE position by our personnel department

How can you say Kamerion Wimbley has flopped already? He has been in the league for 3 years and on a schitty team! He had 66 tackles, 4 sacks, 1 forced fumble and 1 interception this year. Who on the Bills defense did that? He has 179 tackles and 20, yes TWENTY sacks (11 as a Rookie) in 3 years...better than any LB or DE on the Bills defense.

I would LOVE to have him on our Defense...as a Linebacker or an End!

Guest dog14787

The TE position has been a sore spot forever it seems. :sick:

The TE position has been a sore spot forever it seems.

If you think about it, Metzelaars came aboard in 1985, and McKeller joined up in 1987. In the proceeding 21 years, the best tight end the Bills have acquired was Jay Riemersma. In twenty-one years.

On the small side an concerns me that he has basically one move. Sounds like he is a high risk potentially high reward pick but not a sure thing.

How many moves does Joey Porter, Dwight Freeney, Jared Allen, Demarcus Ware have? Bruce Smith made a living sacking QB's with his spin move. Cornelius Bennett and Derrick Thomas did it with speed. Brown is listed at 252 lbs. Joey Porter is 255lbs. Demarcus Ware is 260 lbs. Many of the mock draft don't even have Everette Brown listed because he is an underclassman. Footballs future has a link that shows the probability of an underclassman declaring for the draft and he is 70% declaring. Other mock drafts have him going in the top 10. I just hope he there when we pick at 11.

The TE position has been a sore spot forever it seems. :ph34r:

Chase Coffman in the 3rd round will fix that problem. Sean Weatherspoon in the 2nd rd. and AQ Shipley with our 4th. Target Bertrand Berry in FA and a veteran cenetr and the Bills should be good to go barring any COACHING SNAFU's. Walter Football.com has my dream draft posted.

As soon as i seen the topic i know it was you....the prob is this coaching staff would only waste this obv talent, they have shown they're not very good developing players (do not put them in the position to make plays). :ph34r:

Just a thought while watching pretty decent coaching this weekend, why is it that these coaches seem to scheme their gameplan to exploit the opposing teams weakness....is that the way its supposed to work? (sarcasm) :sick:

I'm going to keep pushing his name until draft day. Somebody at OBD is reading this. I've done good pushing the names of Lee Evans, Marshawn Lynch and James Hardy(he will be a good one) so far. I was even Willis McGahee backer(w/ my man Brad Riter).

If we do get a FA LB or DE the Bills still need to draft those two positions regardless. One injury will put Kelsay/Ellison back into the lineup and we already know what we got with them. I truly think that Kelsay should bulk up and move to a DT position where he could do what he does best, occupy a blocker.