We NEED to spend money on big time FA

I know everyone doesn't think we will spend that much money this offseason, but we HAVE to, especially being a small market team. After this upcoming season, the NFL will be uncapped and teams like the Giants, Jets, and Cowboys will buy everyone. It will be like what the Yankees and Red Sox have done in MLB. We need to use our money to lockup some key FA's because after this next year, there is no chance we get any

I know everyone doesn't think we will spend that much money this offseason, but we HAVE to, especially being a small market team. After this upcoming season, the NFL will be uncapped and teams like the Giants, Jets, and Cowboys will buy everyone. It will be like what the Yankees and Red Sox have done in MLB. We need to use our money to lockup some key FA's because after this next year, there is no chance we get any

In a perfect world.

I always thought you needed to spend money to make money. We've proved

with two 7-9 seasons that we could sell out the stadium, imagine if we got back

to the playoffs? Ralph could raise tix prices and merchandise sales would go

through the roof.

Problem is, Ralph and his merry band of insiders, won't spend the money.

You do realize that if the CBA expires and there is an uncapped year, players do not become free agents for 6 years instead of 4. Expect a new CBA before 2010.