How great would it have been to have a player like Ray Lewis?

VOR

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the type of guy that changes the culture of a team all by himself.

You mean a murderous thug that beats his chest after every play and is all about me, me, me? And he literally got away w/ murder. Let's add T.O. too, and have an ego maniac like Jimmy Johnson coach 'em. I'd honestly rather lose w/ charecter than win w/ douche bags. Not a popular position, I'm sure, but that's just my 2 cents.......

You mean a murderous thug that beats his chest after every play and is all about me, me, me? And he literally got away w/ murder. Let's add T.O. too, and have an ego maniac like Jimmy Johnson coach 'em. I'd honestly rather lose w/ charecter than win w/ douche bags. Not a popular position, I'm sure, but that's just my 2 cents.......

Based on what I've read here, that will be an unpopular opinion. In fact, I've seen people on this board actually demanding thugs on the team. But I'm with you.

Our guys are trying aren't they? Talk about ego maniacs---Ko could qualify after his statement of being worth millions. And we have a running back that goes Beastmode in his suv and then leaves the scene. Don't worry all you that want a team of thugs, our boys are well on their way.

I've read it time and time again on here about stop living in the past, but how many of our Super Bowl teams were filled with thugs and ego driven stars? I will keep pointing to Dallas, egos and thugs don't guarantee wins. I like the good guys even if they do text their coach for support.

Our guys are trying aren't they? Talk about ego maniacs---Ko could qualify after his statement of being worth millions. And we have a running back that goes Beastmode in his suv and then leaves the scene. Don't worry all you that want a team of thugs, our boys are well on their way.

I've read it time and time again on here about stop living in the past, but how many of our Super Bowl teams were filled with thugs and ego driven stars? I will keep pointing to Dallas, egos and thugs don't guarantee wins. I like the good guys even if they do text their coach for support.

You forgot Hardy pulling a gun on his father.