Mularkey has called a really good game thus far

ACor58

He's really good when he has protection.

Running Mike Gandy out of town might not have been the best move. He was cost efficient and played three positions (badly) as a Bill. Good news for Duke Preston maybe.

Mularkey ? How about the Gandy Man at left tackle. Mixin' it with love and makin' the Warner feel good.

Gandy played handled John Abraham like he was a college player and was great run blocking as well. Abraham was having his best season but was neutralized.

Running Mike Gandy out of town might not have been the best move. He was cost efficient and played three positions (badly) as a Bill. Good news for Duke Preston maybe.

I can't explain the Mike Gandy situation. He looked good today but during his time with the Bills, he was absolutely not getting the job done.

Maybe the change of scenery worked for him.

I can't explain the Mike Gandy situation. He looked good today but during his time with the Bills, he was absolutely not getting the job done.

Maybe the change of scenery worked for him.

Arizona runs a different style of blocking which suits Gandy's skills a lot more than Buffalo's blocking. He also had a QB able to get rid of the ball which makes a big difference.

More alumni news... Coy Wire was one tackle shy of leading the Falcons this afternoon.

Wire was handling the RBs and TEs and was playing very well when he was in. Solid tackling when he was one-on-one. They pulled him on obvious passing downs for extra DB.

None of the recent ex-coaches are as bad as some here try to claim. Bills fan tend to be very extreme unfortunately like electorates during primaries. Even Danny Smith learned from his mistakes although I would not classify him as a top 20 coach for his position.

Maybe he learned from his mistakes during his time with Buffalo. Ya know, there's a reason you refer to him as killdrive.

gilbride is on record as saying that he changed a lot of his ways of thinking at the beginning of last season. particularly about adapting the gameplan/playbook to the players he had instead oftrying to force players into places they dont fit.

it almost makes me like him less. but it (along with Coughlin's changes) gives me hope that coaches can change.

None of the recent ex-coaches are as bad as some here try to claim. Bills fan tend to extreme unfortunately like electorates during primaries.

Mularkey is a horrible Head Coach. he is, however, a fine OC. i dont think anyone would try to claim otherwise.

he's just not a Head Coach. and when he is one, he's bad.