Lawyer Milloy

CJPearl2

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy's the starter on an 11-5 PLAYOFF team, yet our fans still bash him. Hilarious.

Seriously.

Unlike Whitner, Milloy has played at an extremely high level all season long. He's off to a poor start but it doesn't change the fact that Milloy, even at age 35, is better than any safety on the Bills roster (including Donte "Loud Mouth" Whitner).

Now that the game's over and it's clear he was torched repeatedly (that Boldin TD for about a mile was all Milloy, for ex.), can we all agree that not all of our castoffs become all pros elsewhere? Speaking of which, I don't think I heard Coy Wire's name called once tonight and he was a starting LB (I actually like Coy, but he disappeared tonight).

Now that the game's over and it's clear he was torched repeatedly (that Boldin TD for about a mile was all Milloy, for ex.), can we all agree that not all of our castoffs become all pros elsewhere? Speaking of which, I don't think I heard Coy Wire's name called once tonight and he was a starting LB (I actually like Coy, but he disappeared tonight).

You seem to have gotten your chips from Matt Millen. Wire was covering TEs and RBs and his name was not called because he made no mistakes. He made plenty of tackles including one-on-one on RBs unlike other players who had tackles broken and required gang tackles.