so how many of our horrible castoffs are enjoying

jester43

coy wire...sucked...we just had to unload him. now he's on a playoff team playing his natural position

mike gandy... sucked...now he's on a playoff team, plus we made him look like the second coming of anthony munoz when we played arizona.

how many of our other horrible former players are playing in the post-season this year? sammy morris jumps out...i'm sure there are many more.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy Morris isn't in the playoffs.

Lawyer Milloy is, though

oops. that's right, he should be, but he isn't. i mean if that bull sh-- has to happen to anyone, i am glad it happened to new england, but it is total horse crap that an 11-5 team is home while a .500 team is playing.

Justin Bannan

And Jim Leonhard and Willis McGahee on that team, Josh Stamer for the Titans. NFC to follow, although you already know about Pat Williams and Antoine Winfield in Minnesota. And you can make your own judgements on who's good or horrible; I'm just listing them all.

milloy and wire are showing why they should not be starting in the NFL. but i thought the same thing in regards to the number of familiar names playing in the playoffs.

its also been argued that Donahoe shouldve taken Jonathan Babineaux over Parrish... he's playing today.

someone mentioned Bannan, which means Mcgahee is in too (uuugh).

Mike Mularkey is the offensive coordinator for the Falcons...

You want to go coaches? Gilbride, LeBeau, Dan Henning and James Saxon in MIA, Fred Graves in TEN, Charlie Joiner in SD, Big Red (Pete Metzelaars) with the Colts ...

You don't really want to know all the playoff coaches out there with Buffalo ties, do you? It will just depress you. Trust me.