Meanwhile in the rest of the world

As the US worries about the economy, feels good about itself for electing a black man, and gets a chuckle out of Sarah Palin's extended family....

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home

Israel will move with a ground attack . Israel gave Gaza back to Palestine yet they continue to launch rockets. If I were Palestine I would not be looking at all those tanks prepared to move on them , I would also look in the opposite direction . The Navy Seals of Isreal most likely are in Gaza along with a number of other operatives. The real question is will Iran come to the aid of Palestine? Hamas cannot stand against the forces of Israel. There will be much blood shed on both sides, Israel will prevail. Palestine is the front man for Iran and Syria. Look for massive air strikes before any ground attack. Israel of course will not allow reporters in the combat. This will cause the liberal media to take the side of Palestine.

But I thought the Jews control the media :wallbash:

The Jews that control the media are all about money, not loyality, they are Jews in name only . It stirs things up and makes news to take the losers point of view. Palestine is wrong. They say Israel is using too much force of course there is no such thing if you want to win.

The Jews that control the media are all about money, not loyality, they are Jews in name only . It stirs things up and makes news to take the losers point of view. Palestine is wrong. They say Israel is using too much force of course there is no such thing if you want to win.

Regardless of the result of the ground war, all you get at the end is new youth movements who grow with an even greater hatred for Israel.

Unless the mindset changes, this will go on and on.

I think is the perfect excuse for Isreal to attack Iran....Iran supplies the new rockets Hamas uses and those new rockets apparently are now in range of Isreals nuclear facilities. I nuke the crap outta Iran if I was Isreal.

Look at it this way...If Canadian rockets from Toronto were landing in Wilson...We'd all be demanding all out war with Ottawa.

The Jews that control the media are all about money, not loyality, they are Jews in name only .

?! What the hell does this mean? Is there some special test for Jewishness that a Jew must pass before they are considered a "real" Jew?

?! What the hell does this mean? Is there some special test for Jewishness that a Jew must pass before they are considered a "real" Jew?

Practice what you preach. It's probably over your head anyway. It's like the Mayor of NYC Bloomberg calling himself a Republican , running on the Republican ticket while practicing liberal princiciples. Just calling yourself something doesn't make it so ,or even being born into it.

Practice what you preach. It's probably over your head anyway. It's like the Mayor of NYC Bloomberg calling himself a Republican , running on the Republican ticket while practicing liberal princiciples. Just calling yourself something doesn't make it so ,or even being born into it.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Membership of a political party is not the same thing as religion. I doubt very much that unconditional support of Israel and every action it takes is a prerequisite for Jewishness, which seems to be what you're implying. Not all Jews live in Israel (not even a majority) and not every Jew has unconditional support for Israel come what may.

All the same according to you , No wonder Hamas is trying to chase the Jews out or Israelis or what ever :cry:

According to me?! I think you'll find that it's you who is trying to imply that Israel is the sum total of all Jewishness and I'm actually arguing the reverse.

Kinda like you masquerading as a homo sapien, eh? :cry:

Ok sharpshooter ,what is he name of the Jewish equlivent to our Navy seals? Not that you didnt already understand that.

Actually, you're talking about special forces, of which the Israelis (not Jews, you nitwit) have many different units.

Only a breathtakingly dense person such as yourself would simplify that to "Navy Seals".