What I find really depressing

There is some talent on this team and I think this team is about 5 position upgrades from becoming a playoff contender. That said, its still up to management to find the necessary talent and coaching to get that talent playing to its full potential.

The sad fact is our front office and coaching staff is no match for the 3 teams in our division. And the Jets are intent on significantly upgrading their coaching position. Expressing an interest in Shanahan, Cowher, etc. So ask yourself this, given history and ability, how does a Dick Juron coaching staff stack up against Mike Shanahan possibly in NY, Bellichek in NE, and Sparano mentored by Parcells in Miami?

As a fan of 30+ years I cannot recall of time of more frustration, anger, and disenchantment. I really feel sorry for some of the players too. They're going to waste their most productive years playing under this clueless and overmatched HQ.

Right now Wilson is playing on the emotions and deep loyalty of Bills fans. Figuring he can get away with holding onto Juron and saving the money required to buyout him and some of the coaching staff while the loyal fans fill the stadium and buy merchandise. This baffles me. Realistically, how many seasons does he have left until he passes on? And he's content to waste one more season with no chance of winning the title? If it was me out go 'balls to the wall', spend and do whatever it takes, and go for it before my time to comes to leave this Earth. What's the difference if you die with $2 billion or $3 billion? Either way, your family is going to be well taken care of. How about taking care of the fans who have stood behind your team since its inception and leave them something they covet? A Super Bowl champion and nothing less should be acceptable.

The question is, are Bills fans going to buy 'it' next season? Given the current state of affairs I for one will not.....

Excellent post

Thing is , I have been feeling this way since 2002

I agree

If I was living on borrowed time, I would ....If I was owner and in my 90s, go balls out to field a winner before I go

We fans deserve it

Ralph deserves it too

Sad really sad

If the Bills makes the playoffs next year I will eat this post :cry: