Ralph should form an advisory committee with some

Tipster19

Having people like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and any other former Bills' players giving input to Russ Brandon would be a positive display of solidarity. It would definitely help with the ticket sales for next year but more importantly we would have people involved who not only have the Bills' best interest at heart but also help attract potential FAs and provide insights on the game from people who know something about players and their mindsets.

???? RIGHT... I'm sure Wilson would value their feedback.

You must not be familiar with Ralph much. It's his way or the highway. His first priority is $$$, his second priority is $$$, his third priority is $$$, and his 4th priority is to win as many games as his $$$ will allow.

At 90, he ain't gonna change. Ain't happening.

Ralph only gets his ass in gear when his season tix drop below 35,000. And even before getting his ass in gear, he first threatens to move the team.

I've never understood why everyone keeps calling for "Glory Years" players to step in and save the world. It's a nobel thought and all that, but it's probably never going to happen. I'd honestly rather we move on and find some new glory years.

Ralph only gets his ass in gear when his season tix drop below 35,000. And even before getting his ass in gear, he first threatens to move the team.

Don't forget calling elected leaders to ask for subsidies to add more luxury boxes and build a state of the art scoreboard.\

That and calling Schumer to ask for help in getting Goodell to manufacture a schedule which allows him to have more home games in warmer weather.

Having people like Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas and any other former Bills' players giving input to Russ Brandon would be a positive display of solidarity. It would definitely help with the ticket sales for next year but more importantly we would have people involved who not only have the Bills' best interest at heart but also help attract potential FAs and provide insights on the game from people who know something about players and their mindsets.

If not advising at least on the coaching staff. Many former players like Darryl Talley, Thurman Thomas, Joe D. have expressed interest in the past of becoming position coaches. Former greats that excelled at their positions will not only give their knowledge but experiences in certain situations. They could also be great talent evaluators. It really sucked to me when I learned that Frank Reich and Pete Metzelaars were on the Colts coaching staff. I ask you would you rather have Chuck Lester teaching your LB's or Darryl Talley. Thurman Thomas teaching Lynch and Jackson or Eric Studesville. Joe D. teaching our oversized lineman how to run/pass block. They would also instill that passion for the game that we too often see lacking from our team on Sun.

Well, how is that going so far?

About as well as it did when be brought back some of the glory gang a couple of years back. I want them to win as much as anyone, but this sounds like wishful thinking. Perhaps to mute Wilson? Eh, maybe that might make sense.