Favorite Bush moment

What's funny is that people don't realize it's not the door they take issue with in Bush's case...it's the dopey look on his face. Obama does the same thing sans dopey look, and it's okay.

That kind of logic is more than a little retarded. "This guy is better than that guy, because when he's stupid he doesn't actually LOOK stupid."

Take enough photos of anyone, you'll catch them with a stupid look on their face or in an unflattering pose. The National Enquirer makes a living at this.

What many people don't realize is that what Obama was actually doing was checking what is on the outside of that window so during those awkard "Geez, Michelle, don't you ever shut the hell up?" moments, he has an escape route.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I see what you did. You called me a girl! Nice!

BTW, Laura Bush killed a guy.

Oh, I see what you did. Someone was critical of a liberal, so you take a counterpart on the other side of the aisle and point out what they did instead of discussing the topic at hand.

Fortunately for you, I'm not so blind to my political beliefs that I need to spend an entire day pointing out how many morons populate both parties. I guess it's a fun game if that's your gig. Check with Blzrul. She loves to play the "Oh, yeah, well a conservative did THIS" game.

Oh, I see what you did. Someone was critical of a liberal, so you take a counterpart on the other side of the aisle and point out what they did instead of discussing the topic at hand.

Fortunately for you, I'm not so blind to my political beliefs that I need to spend an entire day pointing out how many morons populate both parties. I guess it's a fun game if that's your gig. Check with Blzrul. She loves to play the "Oh, yeah, well a conservative did THIS" game.

Topic: "Favorite Bush moment"

Topic degenerates into: "Obama can't open a door just like Bush!"

Your contribution: "Obama's wife will be worse than Clinton's wife!"

My factual reply: "Laura Bush killed a guy."

Your conclusion: I'm changing the topic by going to the other side of the aisle instead of discussing the topic at hand.

My conclusion: Your logic is impeccable and your defenses impregnable.

Your conclusion: I'm changing the topic by going to the other side of the aisle instead of discussing the topic at hand.

My conclusion: Your logic is impeccable and your defenses impregnable.

My conclusion: you are willing to spend much more time than me pissing in the wind.

I'd recommend you wear a raincoat, but you'd probably spend half the day pointing out how some obscure Republican had sex in a bathroom with someone's raincoat.

My conclusion: you are willing to spend much more time than me pissing in the wind.

I'd recommend you wear a raincoat, but you'd probably spend half the day pointing out how some obscure Republican had sex in a bathroom with someone's raincoat.

That's how I got an 18,000+ post count - oh wait, that's you. :lol:

That's how I got an 18,000+ post count - oh wait, that's you. :lol:

Ahhh, yes. When all else fails, point out someones post count. Because that's an argument that is always fresh and original.

You should know as well as anyone that a lot of posts are, to a large extent, a result of just having one user name. Not that you have more than one user name or anything, right Gene?

The way Bush showed the world that we wouldn't take crap from Iraq and Afganistan,regardless of the way other more corrupt countries felt about it was good. The three tax rebates and child credit was excellent. Low interest rates for loans and houses was awesome. Tax breaks for small businesses worked. Two thumbs up :lol::D Dow Jones breaking record highs several times was good for my portfolio.

Ahhh, yes. When all else fails, point out someones post count. Because that's an argument that is always fresh and original.

You should know as well as anyone that a lot of posts are, to a large extent, a result of just having one user name. Not that you have more than one user name or anything, right Gene?

This point was in response to your assertion that I waste more time pissing in the wind, so to speak. I mean holy sh--, you could add up every post I've ever made using any username on any message board I've ever belonged to in my life and it would not approach one quarter of what you've done here. I can't even comprehend how much absolutely meaningless bull sh-- and retarded one-liners one would have to constantly spew to get anywhere near to your lofty level.

Topic: "Favorite Bush moment"

Topic degenerates into: "Obama can't open a door just like Bush!"

Topic degenerates??

I think a topic designed for Bush Derangement Syndrome victims to relive their paranoia was 'degenerated' from the start.

The way Bush showed the world that we wouldn't take crap from Iraq and Afganistan,regardless of the way other more corrupt countries felt about it was good. The three tax rebates and child credit was excellent. Low interest rates for loans and houses was awesome. Tax breaks for small businesses worked. Two thumbs up :lol::D Dow Jones breaking record highs several times was good for my portfolio.

I disagree with you- what did showing them we "won't take crap" accomplish? No child left untested was a failure. I'll leave it at he did what he could, made mistakes and can kick back and relax now.

This point was in response to your assertion that I waste more time pissing in the wind, so to speak. I mean holy sh--, you could add up every post I've ever made using any username on any message board I've ever belonged to in my life and it would not approach one quarter of what you've done here. I can't even comprehend how much absolutely meaningless bull sh-- and retarded one-liners one would have to constantly spew to get anywhere near to your lofty level.

Don't for one second think that simply because I have more posts than you that your posts are any less meaningless and retarded than mine. In fact, I don't mind admitting that I seem to have to work particularly hard at providing meaningless, retarded bullshiiit, while you seem to have it down in every single post you make.

Good job, Gene. We all hope one day to have as tremendous a grasp of meaningless and retarded bullshiiiit as you.