[closed]Why is everyone so negative?

Dawgg

You guys real fans or what?

:beer:

Dawgg, I'm a die hard fan but I'm also a realist. I'm probably going to piss and moan for another month or two about this crap but in the end, I'm going to get excited about Free Agency, the Draft and the upcoming season. Right now though, I feel like my heart has been yanked out and pissed on by Ralph again.

The future is bleak with Dick. He's proven that this is the best that we are going to get from this team.

Dawgg, I'm a die hard fan but I'm also a realist. I'm probably going to piss and moan for another month or two about this crap but in the end, I'm going to get excited about Free Agency, the Draft and the upcoming season. Right now though, I feel like my heart has been yanked out and pissed on by Ralph again.

The future is bleak with Dick. He's proven that this is the best that we are going to get from this team.

:beer: I was just being sarcastic.

I was calling out Marv for his awful drafts and poor free agent signings a long time ago and was accused for not being a "true fan" because of my negative posts.

Now, these same sheep are flooding the message board with negative commentary. Oh the irony

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.