OT - Don't forget to change your clocks

aussiew

Interesting reading- thanks for the link! BTW I did read teh entire article  I am a compulsive reader and enjoyed it!

Me too - so I'm not the only sicko. Who knows? That question may come up in a trivia game some day.

I used to bartend back in Buffalo.  Seeing what goes with bar patrons on between 2 AM and 4 AM from a sober perspective wasn't pretty.  Bad things man, bad things.

91345[/snapback]

:blush:

I always laugh when I think of the phrase "bars are open til 4 in Buffalo". Looong ago on my 18th birthday I was out with friends at local hole we used to frequent and it was probably like 2:30 AM and they were shutting the place down and I kept shouting over and over "Bars are open til 4 in Buffalo!!!". It was a joke for years after that whenever we went out - and to this day I can't be at a bar and hear last call without thinking/saying that.

Screw the farmer. Days are too short in NYS as it is, even in the middle of the Summer. Last thing we need is MORE days where we get home from work in the dark.

As far as what goes on in bars late, my personal credo in regards to bars is "Nothing good happens after 2AM".

Screw the farmer. Days are too short in NYS as it is, even in the middle of the Summer. Last thing we need is MORE days where we get home from work in the dark.

As far as what goes on in bars late, my personal credo in regards to bars is "Nothing good happens after 2AM".

91401[/snapback]

Yet another reason why I politick for the break-up of the Union. When it happens, buy the corn for your liquor and the grain for your beer from Rhode Island and your bacon from Long Island and your beef from New Jersey.

Bon apetit. :blush: