The two faces of Chris Brown

Beerball

Wade turning over new leaf?

Personally I don’t see how demanding more, being harder on players is going to work after you’ve dealt with them in a different way the past two seasons. I respect him trying to change, but I don’t know if the players are going to buy it.

So he doesn't see Wade being able to change who he is, yet he expects us to believe that Jauron will change? Can't have it both ways Chris.

So he doesn't see Wade being able to change who he is, yet he expects us to believe that Jauron will change? Can't have it both ways Chris.

Ah, the irony.

Can I use the term, "irony" here?

I've seen Chris leave the pressbox after games finish, and I have to believe he knows the crap he writes is propaganda.

Still, when you keep a guy with a career 57-77 record and have to pass him off as legit, you gotta find something to write about. Go after public whipping boy Wade, who BTW led us to the playoffs 2 out of 3 seasons.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean, here.

With regards to Phillips, he says that he doesn't think the players will buy into a change in attitude from Wade...not that Wade can't change his attitude. As Dallas is a team of veteran prima donnas, it might be hard for "good uncle Wade" to have any impact on them, even if he decides to play "Drill Sargent".

What exactly did he say about Jauron changing? I don't really know.

Well, I'm not sure what you mean, here.

With regards to Phillips, he says that he doesn't think the players will buy into a change in attitude from Wade...not that Wade can't change his attitude. As Dallas is a team of veteran prima donnas, it might be hard for "good uncle Wade" to have any impact on them, even if he decides to play "Drill Sargent".

What exactly did he say about Jauron changing? I don't really know.

I'm not sure about that myself, although one of his blog posts did suggest a new "sense of urgency" among the players and coaches. (Gee ... that's something they could have used in their two-minute drill this season, no?)

Ah, the irony.

Can I use the term, "irony" here?

I've seen Chris leave the pressbox after games finish, and I have to believe he knows the crap he writes is propaganda.

Still, when you keep a guy with a career 57-77 record and have to pass him off as legit, you gotta find something to write about. Go after public whipping boy Wade, who BTW led us to the playoffs 2 out of 3 seasons.

wade sucked and it was flutie and ted cotrell that got us to the playoffs and it was the QB swapping 8-8 season when he declared us out of it whn we still had a shot he gave up on the team.