Wilson's meetings were not necessary

Why did Ralph bother meeting with his "braintrust" in Detroit in the first place to discuss the Bills' future when he basically told Ed Kilgore that the decision to keep Jauron wasn't tough (with a chuckle, I might add)? It didn't matter what his yes-men "inner-circle" thought, he was going to over-ride their thought process anyway. The fact is Ralph's days are numbered, he is tired and cheap, and doesn't have the stamina nor motivation to fire Jauron, lose millions, then hire another coach and the tireless task of hiring a staff which would cost him additional more millions. Ralph knew with the bevy of talented coaching out there, the public outcry to pressure him to spend big bucks on a new coaching staff would put him in a terrible situation: he would have to spend a lot of money. Never mind winning, that was never part of the equation. After all, he himself stated, he "hoped" to improve and he wasn't making any changes--none. There's no real passion in the word "hope" as far as winning is concerned. I always thought the Bills' franchise was cursed where unfair random things happened to them like "Wide Right," "Music City Miracle", and "Just Give it to-em." Now I know why...the football Gods don't care about Ralph Wilson and deservedly so because Ralph Jr. doesn't care about winning or his fans--just the greenbacks. Well, he no longer is getting my back. He doesn't deserve a championship even at the expense of his miserable fans.

Why did Ralph bother meeting with his "braintrust" in Detroit in the first place to discuss the Bills' future when he basically told Ed Kilgore that the decision to keep Jauron wasn't tough (with a chuckle, I might add)? It didn't matter what his yes-men "inner-circle" thought, he was going to over-ride their thought process anyway. The fact is Ralph's days are numbered, he is tired and cheap, and doesn't have the stamina nor motivation to fire Jauron, lose millions, then hire another coach and the tireless task of hiring a staff which would cost him additional more millions. Ralph knew with the bevy of talented coaching out there, the public outcry to pressure him to spend big bucks on a new coaching staff would put him in a terrible situation: he would have to spend a lot of money. Never mind winning, that was never part of the equation. After all, he himself stated, he "hoped" to improve and he wasn't making any changes--none. There's no real passion in the word "hope" as far as winning is concerned. I always thought the Bills' franchise was cursed where unfair random things happened to them like "Wide Right," "Music City Miracle", and "Just Give it to-em." Now I know why...the football Gods don't care about Ralph Wilson and deservedly so because Ralph Jr. doesn't care about winning or his fans--just the greenbacks. Well, he no longer is getting my back. He doesn't deserve a championship even at the expense of his miserable fans.

Good post

So, since you don't like the outcome of the meetings, they were worthless? You know what happened in the meetings?

You are a worse poster than DJ is a Head Coach...and DJ is a pretty crappy Head Coach.