Hating Ralph Wilson is like hating your mother or father

Kelly the Dog

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Blame it on the twinkie-eating, "I can say anything while hiding behind a monitor" Internet mentality. In other words, no relation to reality or the world at large....

You, sir, are an idiot. We are not "twinkie-eaters" (do they even still make that crap?) hiding behind a monitor. we are very much part of the world at large, probably a lot more than the Kool-aid drinking "Superfans" who love bending over to pick up Ralph's soap in the shower. So we hate being treated like sh-t by a rotten owner, so we are done taking it and are refusing to be his prison b-tch anymore like you are, so we are not going to blindly hand over our time and money to Der Fuhrer Wilson any longer, does this mean we are not part of the world at large?

Fail. No. Wrong. You can keep being Ralph's sock-puppet forever for all I care, but don't go b-tching at us for being out of touch, pal. We get it, we're sick of it, and we're not going to play the fool. That doesn't mean we're vowing to never post here ever again, or any other message board related to the Bills for that matter, bung sniffer.

Give it a week or so and we'll all be gone, and you'll be free to lick Ralph's boots with privacy.

You can keep being Ralph's sock-puppet forever for all I care.

I gave up my season tix back in 2000 when 'ol Wade drove the team into the ditch. It's steaming piles like you that've kept Wilson fat and happy over the past eight years, yet were too stupid to realize you're pocket was being picked....

I gave up my season tix back in 2000 when 'ol Wade drove the team into the ditch. It's steaming piles like you that've kept Wilson fat and happy over the past eight years, yet were too stupid to realize you're pocket was being picked....

I live in Florida, anus. No season tix since I left Buffalo almost 20 years ago. And WTF are you doing giving me sh-t for posting here about dumping Ralph when you apparently left them in 2000 after a couple bad years?

People seem to be missing the point of the thread that it is perfectly fine to hate Ralph and hate Jauron and call Ralph cheap and threaten to boycott the team and not buy tickets or jerseys and badmouth everyone and everything because you're mad as hell and not going to take it anymore -- AND YET STILL SIMULTANEOUSLY -- appreciate the fact the same moron put a team in Buffalo, kept the team here 50 years, and was personally and solely responsible for one of the most important elements of your miserable lives.

And THAT AND ONLY THAT deserves some enduring love and respect, similar to the way giving birth to you and putting food on the table and a roof over your head during your childhood demands some respect of your parent, even if they, too, are morons and often ruin your lives.

And if you wish him dead and quit on the team, chances are Buffalo will no longer have a team. So if you would rather whine and give up and not have the Buffalo Bills in your life, that's cool. Just leave, hope Ralph dies, and enjoy your Sundays without the Buffalo Bills. If that is what you want.

Which it ain't.

People seem to be missing the point of the thread that it is perfectly fine to hate Ralph and hate Jauron and call Ralph cheap and threaten to boycott the team and not buy tickets or jerseys and badmouth everyone and everything because you're mad as hell and not going to take it anymore -- AND YET STILL SIMULTANEOUSLY -- appreciate the fact the same moron put a team in Buffalo, kept the team here 50 years, and was personally and solely responsible for one of the most important elements of your miserable lives.

And THAT AND ONLY THAT deserves some enduring love and respect, similar to the way giving birth to you and putting food on the table and a roof over your head during your childhood demands some respect of your parent, even if they, too, are morons and often ruin your lives.

And if you wish him dead and quit on the team, chances are Buffalo will no longer have a team. So if you would rather whine and give up and not have the Buffalo Bills in your life, that's cool. Just leave, hope Ralph dies, and enjoy your Sundays without the Buffalo Bills. If that is what you want.

Which it ain't.

Happy New Year, KFBD.....Still one of the most clear-eyed posters left at this miserable gin joint.

I live in Florida, anus. No season tix since I left Buffalo almost 20 years ago. And WTF are you doing giving me sh-t for posting here about dumping Ralph when you apparently left them in 2000 after a couple bad years?

Edited:

16 years were enough, but at least half of them were the Glory Days....

(you're right Dave, it's easy to fall into the sewer around here)

Which it ain't.

This thread may have been more appropriate when Jauron was initially hired, and you could sell it as Wilson's desire to find a winner in his own weird peculiar way. But the move to retain Jauron, despite everything that transpired in 2008 and clear evidence that he's basically incompetent to coach his team, which leaves only one logical reason why Wilson made the move - to not eat the contract extension. So tell me again why winning is more important to Wilson than making a profit.

And please, if you're going to use a family analogy, a battered wife syndrome is much more appropriate - and this is the point where many fans have reached their moment of clarity.

And even if you decide to give up on a bad parent, doesn't mean you give up on the brothers, sisters & cousins who may have suffered the same fate.

This thread may have been more appropriate when Jauron was initially hired, and you could sell it as Wilson's desire to find a winner in his own weird peculiar way. But the move to retain Jauron, despite everything that transpired in 2008 and clear evidence that he's basically incompetent to coach his team, which leaves only one logical reason why Wilson made the move - to not eat the contract extension. So tell me again why winning is more important to Wilson than making a profit.

And please, if you're going to use a family analogy, a battered wife syndrome is much more appropriate - and this is the point where many fans have reached their moment of clarity.

And even if you decide to give up on a bad parent, doesn't mean you give up on the brothers, sisters & cousins who may have suffered the same fate.

Careful, GG...I got ripped pretty hard by Mod Lori for using that analogy. Sensitive topic a little too close to home.

For now, we can all infer Ralph's motivations and what his biggest priority is...this team or the revenue it generates. It all becomes a moot point if/when the team moves to Toronto or LA.

Keep in mind that Ralph was one of two owners that voted against Modell moving the Browns moving to Baltimore - a Browns team that did not lack local support of the franchise.

If it was wrong to move the Browns in the search for greener pa$ture$, then why wouldn't it be wrong to move the Bills? And if Ralph contradicts himself and moves the Bills, it's a moot point and all the flowery sentiment for the guy is a load of crap. The I don't feel like I owe him gratitude, because as the Turk said to the Godfather, and Tom Hagen said to Tessio, it's nothing personal, it's all about business. The merchandise and ticket revenue I gave him are thanks enough.

Your premise is false...most people, especially in the US, don't have miserable lives.

And your idea that we should felate Ralph Wilson merely for starting his sports BUSINESS here is laughable. There is an exchange...Ralph offers them a product. Fans buy tickets. There you have it folks. There is no obligation, other than that.