Kansas City - 8 Rushing TD's last week

stevestojan

This just in: our team sucks. The race is now on to continuously post threads that overstate the obvious.

91170[/snapback]

Thanks f-cknut. I know we suck. I want to know the answer to this question. I don't feel like going through each game last year on NFL.com . . . My friend Ian and I were discussing this last night over a beer at Evans Hill Bar and Grill. If you'd like, I could give you his phone number, so you can follow him around too.

So, back to the question:

Does anyone know how many rushing touchdowns we have had in our last 16 games?

paco=stevestojan stalker

91175[/snapback]

paco = stupid thread stalker.

Shortly we'll have a thread that says : Chad Pennington; no turnovers in the redzone.

How many turnovers does Drew have in the redzone?

Or how about: Philadelphia Eagles are 6-0. What are the chances we'll win six games?

Same thing over and over and over and over and over.

I stalk stupid threads. I can't help it if that leads to me to the same people all the time.

paco = stupid thread stalker.

Shortly we'll have a thread that says : Chad Pennington; no turnovers in the redzone.

How many turnovers does Drew have in the redzone?

Or how about: Philadelphia Eagles are 6-0. What are the chances we'll win six games?

Same thing over and over and over and over and over.

I stalk stupid threads. I can't help it if that leads to me to the same people all the time.

91178[/snapback]

Again, this wasnt a hypothetical. I want to know how many TDs we've scored. Man, a coat hanger would have done the world a huge favor with you.

Man, a coat hanger would have done the world a huge favor with you.

You're suggesting that the world would be better if someone shoved a coat hanger inside my mother and scraped me out of her?

Lower than snakeshhit, dude. Absolutely the crudest comment I've ever read on this messageboard. The fact that it came out of your mind says more about you than anything I could ever write.

In our last 16 games, from the home game against Washington last year till now, we have:

6 RUSHING TOUCHDOWNS!!!  PATHETIC!!!

91186[/snapback]

Seven...if you count TH's score in Oakland. Oh, that's right...they DIDN'T count it. Six it is. Sad, anyway you slice it.

Those 8 rushing TDs are more than the Bills have had in their past 20 games!!! :blush:

91252[/snapback]

This is the single most significant stat for this team.

It's exactly 20 games since our (now inexplicable) 2-0 start of last year. And the whole problem is the inability to assert our will in the red zone. The power running game theory is a joke, obviously.

:P