I follow 2 sports teams whole heartedly

I dont exactly know how I came to be a bills fan years ago......I think it may have been something as stupid as I liked their uniforms in the beginning because I am from California so I have no "home town" ties.......but then it developed as players like Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Kent Hull, Phill Hanson, Darrel Talley, Andre Reed, James Loften, Cornielius Bennet, Kenny Davis, and Kent Hull became favorite players.......I colllected their football cards whenever possible.....I cried through 4 super bowl losses in a row. I have been a fan through and through even though I never stepped inside Rich Stadium.

A lot of people dont care for the lakers here but I am a big fan of them and have been since the showtime days.......

When I see the decision that Ralph has made today I feel like my heart is just ripped out. Why cant he follow the same mold as Jerry Buss has done with the lakers? He brought in a winning coach.....he brings in the talent....his GM makes daring trades that brings in the likes of Pao Gasol and Trever Ariza. The lakers are a organization that knows what it takes to win. You cant just sit on status quo losing seasons and not try to improve the team from top to bottom. You get too many losing seasons going and all of a sudden you have a team that doesn't KNOW HOW TO WIN.

That is exactly what Ralph Wilson has created and what is worse is he knows that the fans of the team are onto it AND HE IS DOING IT ANYWAY. He has already biult in a excuse for declining ticket sales by blaming the economy. NO RALPH you have (had) a faithful fan base that filled your stadium no matter how little money they had in their pockets.....and had you acted like you wanted to win those same fans would still be there for you packing your stadium regardless of economy so PLEASE dont insult us by using that as a excuse.

I sit here tonight typing this with a horrible feeling in my heart. I am trying to figure out just how in the world this team will be competative next year. You will still have the same HC, OC, and DC making the same game mgt mistakes that will cost us games and to be quite frank it will probably happen much more next year because they dont have any reason to fear for their jobs if you didn't fire them THIS YEAR. As a result of this we wont be able to retain guys like Marshawn Lynch who will jump to a team that cares about winning as soon as his is able.

I dont know man.....Ralph I know you didn't want to buy out that contract but it was def the right thing to do and I think you know that. Its only money man and you cant take it all with you.

me too... funny. I love them both. The Bills losses did not hurt as much knowing i got to watch the lakers.

The Bills will be an 8-8 team at best next year, if not worse then 7-9. Its possible that the Jets could get Shanahan. How would we fair with the likes of==============

Belicheat

Sparano/Parcells

xyz--Cowher/Shanahan

Jauron

which one of these is not like the others?

me too... funny. I love them both. The Bills losses did not hurt as much knowing i got to watch the lakers.

The Bills will be an 8-8 team at best next year, if not worse then 7-9. Its possible that the Jets could get Shanahan. How would we fair with the likes of==============

Belicheat

Sparano/Parcells

xyz--Cowher/Shanahan

Jauron

which one of these is not like the others?

I commend the fans who follow this team with no Buffalo ties whatsoever...that's on a level I'm not able to comprehend. For me, it's always been about the city...the team represents the city. I could never follow a team not based in Buffalo. Living in Maryland now, I didn't give a rat's ass that the Ravens won a Super Bowl...they may as well have been the Shanghai Ravens.

When Bob Irsay was playing tricks with the Colts fans back in the late 70s and early 80s, the fanbase in Baltimore jumped ship quick...Bills fans have either been much more loyal, stubborn, or a combination.

:thumbsup:

I think a lot of people from Buffalo take it with a lot of pride that there are fans of the team with no connection to WNY or southern Ontario...in fact we are pleasantly shocked by it.

I hear you John from Hemet...my Bills suck, and the Sabres look like a borderline playoff qualifier at best...the thing that is

going to get me through this offseason is watching the Celtics...

As for the Bills...I can honestly say, I didn't expect much more that what we got from them going into this season. Of course, I got swept up in the quick start (I wasn't expecting that), but pre-season, I thought this was a 6-10, 8-8 team at best. If you look beyond the record, there are some small signs that things are getting better. Believe me, I would be happy as anyone to see Marty, Mike Shanahan, or even Mangini on the Bills sideline next year...but we knew that wouldn't happen...the Bills are that way. There is never a quick fix to their problems, like the Lakers or Celtics can pull off. Our owner is not that kind of owner, never has been, never will be...hang in there....I fully expect you to still be posting here, when the Celtics and Lakers are going at it again....

The Bills are gonna suck for quite some team. I've just come to accept it. Wilson as an owner accepts it, and all the bitching in the world won't change it. He'll keep the same dead Dick at hc, with his lifeless coordinators. Horrible, after Horrible gameday decisions, watching the same crappy players keep their jobs, because of the bills not finding anyone better at given spots. The only thing getting me thru this is I'm a Devils fan, and at least they're commited to putting a good product on the ice.