Bills have become the Cards

obie_wan

from Allen Wilson

" The Bills and Cardinals have identical 18-36 records since 2001. Their 18 wins are tied with the Cincinnati Bengals for the second fewest over that span. Only the Detroit Lions (14) are worse.

The Bills haven't had a winning season since 1999, which also was the last time they made the playoffs

"The Cardinals' front office has been blamed for the franchise's woeful history. Draft picks, most of them high first-rounders, turned into busts, and frugal ownership refused to go after top free agents. The team also has made some dubious coaching hires"

Gee- sound just like Teflon Tom

Too bad no one is saying the following about the Bills

"All you have to do is throw the tape on, and no matter what I say they're going to see this team is playing hard," he said. "Their bye week (prior to the Seattle game), they went back and retooled a little bit. I just see a different team. They're playing with more confidence, at a faster tempo. They're playing more physical. They're playing with more high emotion. I don't think there's any team you can take lightly in this league. Not for a second."

Too bad no one is saying the following about the Bills

"All you have to do is throw the tape on, and no matter what I say they're going to see this team is playing hard," he said. "Their bye week (prior to the Seattle game), they went back and retooled a little bit. I just see a different team. They're playing with more confidence, at a faster tempo. They're playing more physical. They're playing with more high emotion. I don't think there's any team you can take lightly in this league. Not for a second."

91103[/snapback]

That's Dennis Green's doing. Great coach during the regular season, but not to be trusted come playoff time.

MM may have more upside, have to wait & see. Unlike others, I'm not bashing MM, he's got a 1-year grace period with me.