This tells me just how tight this race is.

Rather than stay in the Ohio/Penn/Michigan Northeast Region.....

Cheney is going to stump in Hawaii. 

That is 4 electoral votes they are fighting for that Gore won by double digits in 2000.

91099[/snapback]

The media really drives this "closeness" thingy I think. I said this yesterday. When Jeb Bush was running for reelection here in Florida, the polls showed a virtual tie with McBride. Jeb beat him bad, something like 65%to 35%.

If they said it wasn't close, some people wouldn't go out and vote. I'm waiting for the Media to have one more suprise before Tuesday, its coming.

The media really drives this "closeness" thingy I think. I said this yesterday. When Jeb Bush was running for reelection here in Florida, the polls showed a virtual tie with McBride. Jeb beat him bad, something like  65%to 35%.

If they said it wasn't close, some people wouldn't go out and vote. I'm waiting for the Media to have one more suprise before Tuesday, its coming.

91122[/snapback]

that is why i made the post. i was thinking along the same lines. but when i saw that Cheney was making a trip to Hawaii i suprised me a bit.

now i hear that Al Gore is going there along with one of Kerry's daughters.

I think this election falls 3 ways.....

1.  Bush close win

2.  Kerry close win

3.  Bush comfortably

The whole upper midwest should have been in Kerry's pocket, yet every state is nearly a dead heat.

A last minute dispatch out to Hawaii???

:lol:

91137[/snapback]

A little Maui wowi to take the edge off ???

Tipper know about this? :blush:

91164[/snapback]

i kind of have my fingers crossed that Cheney will come back hand in hand with Gore, and Kerry's daughter will come back hand in hand with Cheney's daughter.

i kind of have my fingers crossed that Cheney will come back hand in hand with Gore, and Kerry's daughter will come back hand in hand with Cheney's daughter.

91201[/snapback]

Ironically OTR, there's an article here in the St. Pete times today titled " More American dislike, mistrust polls" Its from the Washington Post. If I can find on line I'll start a thread on it. It hits at the heart of what we're talking about.

BTW, you're a sick puppy :P:blush: