In the Words of the Great Vince Lombardi

H2o

I've been a Bills fan since 1988. I was 12 years old when I started following after the team. Thick and thin, 4 straight SB losses and all. That was my 4 years of HS during the SB years. I got ragged until the end of every school year after those losses. I took it well. I was at a friend's house proclaiming how the game was over against Tennessee when the "Music City Miracle" took place. I took it well. I was over-hype about us making the playoffs because we were going to trounce the 3rd string guys of Pittsburgh and I took that well as expected. I was doing cartwheels when the #8 pick rolled around in '07 because we were finally going to have the huge impact DT in Haloti Ngata that we had been missing for so long. I was pretty ticked about that one, but time goes on and I think I took it well. This on the other hand, I'm not taking well. I wish I could personally slap the :thumbsup: out of Ralph Wilson myself right now. Jauron is a complete idiot. WE ALL KNOW THIS BY NOW!!!! Why, why is our cheap :wallbash: owner doing this to the franchise we all know and LOVE? I don't get it. The fans are not going to show up for games next year unless this team makes MAJOR moves in FA and strikes effin gold in the draft, getting an additional three 1st round picks or something. Stupid, I can't believe how stupid Ralph is. I told people for the last month that if Jauron came back next year I was going to become a Detroit Lions fan so no one could accuse me of jumping a bandwagon. Tomorrow I'm buying a Calvin Johnson jersey off of E-bay and rolling with it. There's only so much one person can take and this is the last straw. I just can't deal with the utter :wallbash: retardation of this guy that owns the Bills any longer. I mean seriously, what the hell is going on out here?