Please Help a fellow Bills Fan Out

Dr. Trooth

I'm totally stunned... and disappointed over Ralph's decision to retain Jauron. I can't fathom what is goin on in Ralph's head, so I've tried to inerpret his statement.. I know I'm fired up right now, but this is what I came up with. ,Please share your interpretation. I need comforting and I don't want to get enibriated before tomorow night.

"The team played hard all year long and there are many positives to build on."

REALLY? PLEASE SHARE THOSE POSITIVES WITH US. WTF?

"In my discussions with Dick and our senior football people the issues are recognized and I am confident they will be addressed.”

YEAH, RIGHT, WHATEVER. WAS "SENIOR" A TYPO AND YOU REALLY MEANT SENILE? ISSUES RECOGNIZED... ADDRESSED? WHATEVER

“I believe in the last few years we have gotten close personnel wise and look forward to another strong draft, more assertive veteran leadership and continued improvement from our young quarterback.”

WHAT? CLOSE TO WHAT, THE NUMBER 1 PICK IN THE DRAFT? MORE ASSERTIVE VETERAN LEADERSHIP? DUDE, WHO THE HELL ARE THE VETERAN LEADERS ON THIS TEAM TO BEGIN WITH, LET ALONE ASSERTIVE ONES?

Yo, Ralph, I don't know what meds you're on, but you might want to conteplate switching. I just looked at next year's schedule. All of those teams are going to improve to some degree. And all of them got Dick's number... For Christs sake a million Bills fans have his number. So, with the same loser coaches and bringing in your usual 2 or 3 grade B free agents plus drafting six or seven rookies... none of which will have an impact, how the hell is this team going to win a game in their own division first of all? That's six losses right there, and with luck, maybe only 4 losses. This team ain't gonna beat Indy, New Orleans, Tennessee, or Carolina. Right now I count at least 8 losses, giving you the beneft of the doubt. And then you still have to contend with Atlanta & Tampa, & an improving Houston team. I'm doing the math, and no way will this team win 7 games next year, let alone any talk of playoffs.

let me add this tidbit from a news source.......Ed Kilgore.....enjoy

Quantcast

Bills owner Ralph C. Wilson called Channel 2 Sports Director Ed Kilgore late Tuesday afternoon following his press release that the Bills will retain Dick Jauron as head coach.

"I hope its for the best of the team...we hope to improve the team", Wilson said, adding "it wasn't that tough a decision for me at all, it was for everybody else!" , which was followed by a big chuckle.

Wilson confirmed to Kilgore that Jauron has, indeed, signed a new contract extension, but Wilson said he'd rather not get into the specifics of earlier reports it is a three year deal.

As for any assistant coaching changes, Wilson said "I really don't think that will happen, and if it does, that's totally up to Dick".

How about front office or scouting staff changes? "Naw, I don't think we'll be making any changes there either", Wilson said.

When I asked Wilson if he felt disgruntled fans who felt Jauron should be fired might not renew season tickets, he just laughed and said "they're losing season tickets all over the league, and it's mostly the economy". In other words, his decision to retain Jauron isn't really based on the bottom line.

Wilson also said, when I asked him how he's doing, "I'm hanging in there pretty good for an old guy", and he did say he's happy to have the decision about Jauron out of the way so that everybody in the organization can move forward.

wgrz.com

Not only was DJ not fired, but there will be no changes to his grade C coaching staff. Nor will there be any changes to a front office which has a collective doctorate in ineptitude. If RW is upset with the offense, someone should be asked why they brought in a never has been OC, added no offense players aside from Hardy, and scored 6 points in their final three home games combined.

Either RW thinks there isn't a problem, or someone keeps telling him the fans will return no matter what garbage they place on the field.

The fact that he doesn't plan to hire a genuine football man for the front office tells me he is content or afraid to seek outside help for this team. This inner-circle we keep hearing about is a triumvirate of RW, Littman, and Brandon. Not one of those men have any experience handling personnel matters at the NFL level, no matter how long they've been around the game.

No coach, no GM, no vision for the future. This team has taken on RW's view of life: that let's keep the same strategy until we pass.

We have a lack of talent at owner, in the front office, and in coaching. But that is OK, as long as there's a shred of evidence the players aren't good enough.

Not only was DJ not fired, but there will be no changes to his grade C coaching staff. Nor will there be any changes to a front office which has a collective doctorate in ineptitude. If RW is upset with the offense, someone should be asked why they brought in a never has been OC, added no offense players aside from Hardy, and scored 6 points in their final three home games combined.

Either RW thinks there isn't a problem, or someone keeps telling him the fans will return no matter what garbage they place on the field.

The fact that he doesn't plan to hire a genuine football man for the front office tells me he is content or afraid to seek outside help for this team. This inner-circle we keep hearing about is a triumvirate of RW, Littman, and Brandon. Not one of those men have any experience handling personnel matters at the NFL level, no matter how long they've been around the game.

No coach, no GM, no vision for the future. This team has taken on RW's view of life: that let's keep the same strategy until we pass.

We have a lack of talent at owner, in the front office, and in coaching. But that is OK, as long as there's a shred of evidence the players aren't good enough.

Trouble is that with competent coaching, this team would've had the talent to have a winning record. With great coaching, this team wins the division and is in the playoffs. Sprinkling in a few more draft picks and expecting the third and fourth year "veteran leadership" to repair the short bus (the only bus they've ever known) in which they are riding is beyond the pale.

Trouble is that with competent coaching, this team would've had the talent to have a winning record. With great coaching, this team wins the division and is in the playoffs. Sprinkling in a few more draft picks and expecting the third and fourth year "veteran leadership" to repair the short bus (the only bus they've ever known) in which they are riding is beyond the pale.

I can't believe that FOR A SECOND that Ralph thinks this is really a good move!

If the poor coaching on Sunday was an aberration, and not status quo for a 5-1 start to a

7-9 finish, fine. But Sunday was an absolute abomination, absolute status quo for

what this coaching staff COULD NOT DO for the entire season and that is COACH!!

I am so angry I don't even know what to say!

:thumbsup: